• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] What are you guys strongest Pokémon

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    During the main story, Garganacl. Beat a lot of Pokemon with the Iron Defense + Body Press combo. Hands second place to Meowscarada.

Postgame: probably Koraidon. Learns Swords Dance, Screech, and Drain Punch, on top of its legendary stats. Performs quite well in Tera Raids.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Bellibolt. It has such a huge HP total that nothing could take it out in one hit (barring any setup, which doesn't really happen with NPCs). Had mine use double screens and Volt Switch as a lead and never worred about it dying. Had Slack Off to heal until later on giving it the Parabolic Charge egg move.

Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    During the main story, Garganacl. Beat a lot of Pokemon with the Iron Defense + Body Press combo. Hands second place to Meowscarada.

Postgame: probably Koraidon. Learns Swords Dance, Screech, and Drain Punch, on top of its legendary stats. Performs quite well in Tera Raids.
    Mine is cetitan and revaroom

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • during my first playthough of Violet I'd say Ceruledge, probably. moveset of Swords Dance, Bitter Blade, Shadow Sneak, and Brick Break (which I changed to Close Combat later on) for coverage really worked wonders. just an extremely good mon with a sick design.

Years
  • During my playthrough: Meowscarada, Ceruledge & Flamigo were very, very strong. Espathra was very strong offensively too, but kinda frail defensively iirc.
    Postgame for raids: Miraidon & Iron Hands are crazy useful and very strong.

Back