• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
Years
  • You Don't Own Me -Lesley Gore
    Never Go Home Again -The Shangri-Las
    Watch Out, Sally - Diane Reney
    These Boots Are Made for Walking- Nancy Sinatra
    Crying
    and Running Scared -Roy Orbison

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I'm listening to a Rurouni Kenshin Jinnchuu Radioplay. Not exactly a song, but it's neat. ^^

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • hello,
    Aswell as my computer making a weird noise whilst my brother is punching the sofa and my chair is a bit squeaky.
    I am listening to kristian leontiou song "story of my life".
    its actually one of my favourite songs, and it really gets you thinking about your own life and memories you have etc...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm currently listening to 'To Know the Unknown' by Innosense. It's played during the ending credits of the 3rd Pokemon movie. It is so pretty--I adore this song! ^_^ I've been listening to it a lot lately, lol.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I'm not actually liztening to any muzic, perzay,but I am liztening to a movie...if that countz <_<
    Master and Commander...good movie...gooder(yeah I know, dont' zay it) actor...James D'Acry *zqueek*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeah, same here! My family and I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas (When I first saw that movie when I was little, I was freaked out all that night, hehe) in honor of Halloween, and all the songs Jack sang are stuck in my head.

*Steps up in wonder*
    What's this?
    I can't believe my eyes

I must be dreaming
    Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair!

I should've been him for Halloween, hehe.
    *Prances around humming*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses

Hey, Jordan! I see you're a mod, finally! Congrats, man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back