• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    I'm listening to "The Memory Remains" by Metallica. 8-)

Heh, I was just listening through all the Metallica videos off launch.com. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    I'm watching the music video of "Right Now" by KoRn. I just love how the guy cuts himself to death. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ATC
    Around The World

Best Song in the World

Just La La La La La
    It Goes Around the World
    Just La La La La La
    And Everybody's Singin
    La La La la La

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o______O I love that song, Dizzy! I haven't heard it in years. XD!

Anyway... right now I'm listening to "The Ex" by Billy Talent. They're a great new Toronto band. ^^; Has anyone else heard of them? (Their song "Try Honesty" was pretty popular here, but I dunno about other places =\)

*shrugs* I really like the beginning of that song for some reason. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lol Isnt it the Greatest lOl! Im going to have to send it to you sometime.... La La La La La... Its really Cathcy lol

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol right atm (i'm in the college library :p) i'm listening to 'All around the world' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers :) Fantastic band! Great song.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm listening to ATC around the world lol.. LA LA LALALA i think its a really good song lol!

I was also listening to lasgo - alone. another good song.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i'm listening to "Chop Suey" by System of a Down
    "Wake up!
    Grandma should put a little makeup!"

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I'm currently listening to, "Path of the Sleeping Dragon" from "zwei!!" super arrange version. I know, you can call me a video game music fanatic:P.
    A always enjoy upbeat instrumental tunes, this one is no different. I don't expect you guys to have heard this song before but its very well done, I recommend that you all hear it at least once.

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i'm watching a metal gear solid music video that someone made using the song "Chop Suey" by System of a Down.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I'm listening toooooo Sugarcult, 'Hate Every Beautiful Day,' or somethin' like that. ^^;;; I lurve Sugarcult! *^^*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back