• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Battle Theme from Final Fantasy X HD

This is one of my favorite songs now. The remaster is so amazing. Dat guitar :O

Years
    Silversun Pickups - Cannibal

Some new stuff from this US outfit, they do some really cool fast-paced songs that get my heart racing.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Sapphire - Bonobo
    Album: The North Borders

Urghhh I had a chance to see this guy a while back and didn't see it since I had something else on that night anyway, even though I could have done both (£££ tho). ): It's a shame because I'm only just now realising how amazing this album is and how nice it'd be to enjoy live. Aw well. Still, it's a really nice song off an outright gorgeous album. Really relaxing without being outright dreary. Big fan.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies

I've been on a huge Panic! binge the past couple of days thanks to my friend getting me into them. I only like three songs that I've listened to, but they've been repeated soooo many times recently

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Stay Ugly by Millie & Andrea

Andy Stott's Luxury Problems was an absolute highlight of that year, so I'm eager to hear what he's done on this project. Liking it so far. Different, but good.

Years
    Pnau - Come Together

A dance music act from Australia, if you are wondering. One half of this duo, Nick Littlemore, is also one half of Empire Of The Sun.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
    Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien, by Edith Piaf

Omg, this is one of the most gorgeous songs I have ever heard. I played It over and over again xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Carissa by Sun Kil Moon

Figured I should check this album out again. Pitchfork gave it a 9.2 and on my initial listens there was definitely something special there. I just feel like it's an album you might not listen to twice a month...

Years
    David Guetta - Shot Me Down (feat. Skylar Grey)

It seems like the iconic hit made famous by Nancy Sinatra is very prone to covers and remakes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Interference Fits by Perfect Pussy

An elegant track in the midst of a very rough and gritty album. I absolutely love this song. It's amazing how most lyrics are unintelligible but for a few lyrics. This is an impressive album, even though it's horribly brief. The ambient part between the second to last and last track definitely ruin the flow though, it doesn't fit. Doesn't matter though, this song stands.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Good Life - Kanye West ft. T-Pain

Oh yes, this song reminds me of the old times, when i used to hang out at my best friends house

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Numb by Andy Stott

The master. Luxury Problems is always a great choice to play at night. I should definitely revisit his earlier EPs. The artwork on his records are stunning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back