• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Mirror - Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars
    Honestly, I love this song. Most sane humans hate him, but I actually like a couple of his songs. Other than that, I hate him.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Timber (Randy Heat Remix) by Kesha.

It's a really great mix, I hardly even notice the vocals.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Eyes to the Wind" ~ The War on Drugs

this album is blowin' me away right now. liked it the first time, but this is proving to be really something else.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    this album is blowin' me away right now. liked it the first time, but this is proving to be really something else.

It's amazing but gets old on me pretty fast. Not sure why, I just find it kinda... idk the word. I find it hard to dip in for more than one track every once in a while like. Once in a regular while that, though.

Anywho -

Accordion - Madvillain
    Album: Madvillainy

Instantly works for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    It's amazing but gets old on me pretty fast. Not sure why, I just find it kinda... idk the word. I find it hard to dip in for more than one track every once in a while like. Once in a regular while that, though.

Anywho -

Accordion - Madvillain

Instantly works for me.

When he had the mic, you don't go next...

An Introduction To The Album by The Hotelier

This song is absolutely magnificent. A great start to a surprisingly good album. When Emo's right, it ♥♥♥♥ing rocks.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Strange Ways - Madvillain

What an album. I'm absolutely blown away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back