• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What are you not hoping for?

pkmin3033

Not seeing any of the NPCs again would be wonderful. How about letting me explore the region this time instead of having Lillie hold my hand literally every step of the way?

I'd also not like to see a Pokedex that consists almost entirely of Alola and Kanto Pokemon. There are 500 other Pokemon not included from 5 other generations, so let's see some of those! Remember those? I do!

Also, not encountering Fearow every five seconds would be fantastic. I mean...Fearow? Where is Pidgeot when you need it...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I hope those cutscenes where we ride our Charizard are skippable...

I mean, the Eon Flute cutscene was about as long as it. But I guess its okay because soaring was bloody awesome.

Gonna add that I don't want a non-soaring PokeRide. Cuz soaring is awesome.

Back