• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What are you not hoping for?

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
    As the title says, what things would you not like to se in USUM, be it from the previous games or any new ones?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    wow this is new lol.

trials. I hope it's gone completely. if not, let it take a backseat for gyms.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I think the itty bitty post games Game Freak has been giving us here lately need to GTFO.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    A Battle Tower clone. It's gotten a bit old, and it's nowhere near as fun or worth the time to grind it out than the Battle Frontier. I'll even take Sinnoh's Battle Frontier at this point, and I'm not too big a fan of that one.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Giving it a bit of thought I agree with some suggestions such as Battle Tower Clone. I like the Battle Tree upping the difficulty and bringing back past characters but it's essentially the same.

Furthermore I have two things in particular I would remove from SM.

1) Festival Plaza being the home of trading and battling. I can see why some would enjoy collecting clothes from other games and facilities, but I do not want to exit the game just to battle somebody. Please bring back PSS. This could even replace my number 2 thing not to bring back

2) The Rotomdex. I do not need to be handheld around the entirety of the game. Please change how the Rotom Dex works.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    A Battle Tower clone. It's gotten a bit old, and it's nowhere near as fun or worth the time to grind it out than the Battle Frontier. I'll even take Sinnoh's Battle Frontier at this point, and I'm not too big a fan of that one.

I actually like Sinnoh Battle Frontier but yeah. If Emerald BF is not possible, I'll take Sinnoh. There's a huge ocean in the middle of the four islands ripe for a floating Battle Island facility.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Little post-game beside Battle tree. Just doing the battle tree quickly got old. Give us a new pwt, or more post-game areas to explore, like a 5th island.

Years
    I'm with pretty much anyone who says the protagonist's blank stare. Please show more emotion in our player characters, Game Freak!

Also, I'm on board with everyone who said shallow postgame content. Given this is following in the footsteps of games like Emerald, Platinum, HG/SS, B2/W2 and OR/AS, better postgame content should be expected.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Can't really add much to the table.

Maybe not as much Gen 1 pandering? Some other non-Gen 1 Alolan forms would be nice.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    do you consider the battle tree like this? I kind of liked the battle tree with scouting lol

I'll answer for him; yes. Battle Tree was just the Battle Tower with celebrities.

Back