• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you playing and where are you?

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
  • Basically, I'd like to know what Pokemon game(s) you're currently playing through and what point of the game(s) you're at.

At the moment I'm playing Fire Red and I'm grinding for the Elite 4.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • At the moment, I am playing Soul Silver and I have just defeated the First gym. And I'm also playing Pokemon White and completing the last of the Pokedex. :3

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'm playing HG and I just defeated Clair and am at Dragon's Den.
    Also, EV'ing my future Sandstorm Team in White.

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
  • Playing Crystal.

I'm currently at the Lake of Rage just after fighting Red Gyarados and getting the scale thingy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    I am playing FireRed to beat the stronger elite four and Emerald to fix my confused PC. I would play Platinum and Heart gold but i lost my Nintendo(with Platinum in it) and i can't find it...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Playing Black now. I'm breeding Scraggy and Smeargle with Drain Punch and Dragon Dance, and I'm praying that the baby is male and has good IVs.

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Playing Pokemon Black and am training for the second Gym Leader. Oh just about to enter the Dream World too :D

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I am about to face May for the first time (I just started it over a few minutes ago)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Normally I'd suggest the journey journal for this kinda stuff, but you know, I don't really mind this, since this is just a more simple thing to reply to, when a journal is something you usually post a big update in. Anyway! I'm playing a lot!

Black (favorite challenge): Currently in Driftveil, 4 badges
    English White (shiny run): Currently on Route 3, trying to Masuda a shiny Petilil, 500+ eggs hatched, 3 badges, 2 shinies
    Red (random challenge): Currently in Cerulean, 1 badge
    Japanese White (hall of fame challenge): Training team #7 in Giant Chasm, 8 badges, Unova Champion

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
  • Playing Yellow
    -Got Nidoran and evolved into Nidorino
    -Got Pidgey
    -Beat Brock
    -Went through cave and caught Clefairy, boxed later.
    -Got Bulbasaur, trained and evolved into Ivysaur
    -Got Charmander, trained and evolved into Charmeleon
    -Pidgey evolved into Pidgeotto
    -Beat Misty with Ivysaur and Pikachu
    -Beat random trainers and about to go to Bill's

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • SoulSilver: Route 34, grinding team before Whitney
    White: Wellspring Cave, trying to find a female Drilbur with Sand Rush and Jolly Nature, as well as 31 IVs in Speed

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Sapphire (Poison Monotype) Currently training for Norman at the desert

Diamond (Machamp, Golem, Alakazam, Gengar) Just beat Fantina. Heading for Canalave.

White (Standard playthrough) Training up guys for alternates in my team.

I also have a FireRed Nuzlocke but I haven't touched it in a while, so I don't remember where I was. I think it was Fuschia.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, on Black I'm at that cave on Route 9, but I'm not playing that.

I am however playing Platinum. I'm currently in Eterna City, about to challenge the gym.

Back