• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you playing and where are you?

darr123

Expert trainer
Years
  • Playing HG for a solo challenge. I has a Lv 21 larvitar and I just did the first gym. Only problem is he does'nt obey :(

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm playing Black trying to fill up my Pokedex 100% (which will sadly take forever)...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Playing Pokemon Silver for a challenge. Just passed the second gym with a Totodile, Wooper, and Mareep.

Also playing Pokemon White (sadly delayed). I have a semi-complete team. I've passed the third gym, and on my way to the fourth.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm currently replaying Pokemon Platinum, but I've completely lost interest. I think I'm in the 2nd gym now.
    I'm also playing Pokemon White occasionally, but I've finished almost everything in it.

Last edited:

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm playing emerald I'm at verdenturf town
    in heartgold getting my team to lvl100
    black getting all the legendary pokemon

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Right now i'm playin' LeafGreen tryin' to beat the 4th gym. After LeafGreen i will continue play on Emerald and after that i will continue playin' Diamond, Pearl,Black and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I play all of them, yes all of them

I'm currently playing Pokemon White version and what I am doing is doing the Battle Subway which is even difficult with both a Sableye and a Spiritomb with Wonderguard on my team (I know it's cheating but I am desperate)

:t354:TG

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • I've finished my platinum and captured almost all the legendaries except the other 2 regis and the 3 birds.

Now back to my DS. Get ready regis and birds cause here I come and will RNG you >=)

Back