• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What are you watching from this season?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/season

So this season is packed full of sequels that a lot of people have been waiting for. I had planned to try and keep up with as many new releases as possible, but might have to narrow that down later on.

What I'm most excited for right now though:

DanMachi S3
    Haikyuu
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    Higurashi
    Noblesse
    Irregular S2
    1,000,000 lives
    Moriarty the Patriot
    The Journey of Elaina
    Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
    Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon
    Dragon Quest
    King's Raid
    MWZ
    Rail Romanesque
    And the degenerate pic of sport climbing girls which looks to be full of some nice "plot"

I expect that around half of these will end up being around mid 5-6 tier range, but I can hope for as many bangers as possible!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In order of airdate:

Higurashi 2020
    Assault Lily Bouquet
    Hypmic
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club
    Munou no Nana
    The Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
    Ikebukero West Gate Park
    Tsukiuta Second Season
    Adachi to Shimamura
    Kamisama Ni Natta Hi
    Dropout Fruit Tart
    A3! Season Autumn and Winter
    Idolish7 Second Beat (resuming broadcast from being halted)
    & D4DJ.

So, a lot, really.

Years
    Higurashi 2020 and Adachi to Shimamura are the only ones from this season I'm particularly looking forward to I think, but we'll see.
    Worth noting, the original Higurashi is my favourite anime and I am terrified the remake will suck.

Zize

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    I started watching Boruto anime, it should be very interesting from the manga.

Years
    • Age 17
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Jul 11, 2021
    Been to busy to watch most stuff this season. But probably gonna catch up, sooner or later.
    For Fall 2020, both Ochikobore Fruit Tart and Majo no Tabitabi took my interest!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    I watching Fire force season 2, which is still airing. Have several episodes of Deca-dence that I still have watched. I probably end up re-watching Dr Stone before the new season airs. I might watch the Higurashi remake still haven't finished the original.

Back