• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Currently, light blue O'Neils jeans and a dark gray Etnies ribbed tank. My usual jewelry, a black belt, and a black bracelet (out-of-the-ordinary, as I just found it again...). I'm also wearing my only pair of flip-flops, which are purple, white, and fuzzy.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • haven't seen this in a while....

uh,...long blue jean shorts,grey socks,a jersey that from the bottom to top,fades from white,to blue,to black....and with my 40.LBS. waight vest underneath my shirt,my big Black boots....:laugh:....and a hat that says "Da' Prince",all black with silver threading words....

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • My usual jewelry (Class Ring and Promise Ring), light-ish Glo jeans and my black and purple Etnies. I'm also in my sky blue, microfiber riding tank top and my collar. *smiles* Yay for being at work all alone! :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hmm...

Well, I am wearing a pair of my brother's navy blue "shiny" shorts as me and my friends call them because they ish shiny. XD We're weird that way~ I am also wearing a shirt that says "2 cute 2 b forgotten". Its brown and light blue. I personally hate this shirt, so I have no regrets in wearing it around the farm and getting it dirty. XD

--Karli<33

Deoxys Master EX

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Right now i am wearing blue denim jeans shorts. The brand name of my shorts are ECKO UNTLD. i also have a blue shirt with the same brand name
    P.S. My shoes are DCs. I like ECKO UNTLD it is one of the best brands around the world.

Deoxys Master EX

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Right now i am wearing blue denim jeans shorts. The brand name of my shorts are ECKO UNTLD. i also have a blue shirt with the same brand name
    P.S. My shoes are DCs. I like ECKO UNTLD it is one of the best brands around the world.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I am wearing a white shirt with pink sleeves that has a big Jigglypuff on the front. I am wearing Jigglypuff print boxer-pants that are way to big. Also my favorites: *drumroll* Badabadabada-bum... My Pikachu slippers!! XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I got dressed~<3

I'm wearing a really long Anime Convention Shirt my sister bought me and some oversized jeans that keep falling down unless I'm sitting down. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Right now I am wearing:

-A grey shirt with lots of skulls and it says "Love" in big pink letters >8D
    -Light blue jeans that are comfy <3
    -Purple socks with sheep on them <33 ;D
    -Black flip flops with duckies on them!!
    -A pink and yellow necklace
    -A rainbow braclet
    -My hair is in a ponytail and I have pretty clips!

Years
  • Meh~

I'm wearing a yellow tanktop, and a multi-colored flowered skirt. It's mainly pink, with yellow, pink, and orange flowers (and green leaves). I also have my hairbands around my wrist. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Heh. I forgot about this thread~
    I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts! It's Tokyo MewMew - it's pink with Mew Ichigo on it - my sister made for me and a short pink skirt. Pink rocks. XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • [COLOR=#CC669]Now? Right now? Light blue O'Neil's jeans, black etnies, socks that don't match (thanks whoever paired the socks last week...), my rings, and a black T-shirt with a purple and yellow sunset scene in a circle with the text "Liberation in Progress". This is my "Yes, I am different in every aspect of the word, and I'm going to be me whether you like it or not!" look...[/COLOR]

Back