• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Grey sweatpants and an orange t-shirt. It's cold, I should probably switch to a long sleeve shirt and add some socks. But, meh, too much effort (and yet, for some reason my shirt says "athletic". Go figure)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    Blue jeans,black slippers and a gray short sleeve shirt with white long sleeves like underneath. It says "The 5 top reasons why I'm not a cheer leader" (no offence to cheerleaders or anything)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok what am I wearing. I am wearing a Manchester United Football shirt (it is the team I support), blue jeans, socks and Adidas Trainers. Plus I have my headphones round my neck lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    I am just wearing Old Navy Blue Jeans and and Old Navy T-Shirt. Nothin Special XP

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • Ermm.. kinda personal as its in the night (as I post) well I'm wearing a pair of red boxers (no button), a billaBong shirt, and my Vans (shoes), socks, and shorts... lipstick (woops jk lol)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Im wearing some Blue Jeans, a Story of The Year shirt, and some boxers under my jeans =/

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Right now I am in my boxers...and...nothing else. o.o I'm getting ready to go to bed and my parents have the heat cranked up so it feels like I'm in a sauna. :P
    Yeesh, I'm getting as bad as Ry now... XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm wearing my pajamas, which basically consists of a red shirt and comfortable shorts. I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to check a few things first since I probably won't be online tommorow or the next day with Christmas coming up and all. ^_^;

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I'm wearing blue shirt that has a "detective servise" written on it, i have a warm blue jacket on, I'm wearing a gene skirt and purple and pink sneakers ^_^

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
  • I'm wearing...Jeans, school t-shirt,and underpants...YAY UNDERPANTS! :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    My blue jeans(again),the shirt thats on my avatar(no blinking heart on it thogh=P)and white ankle socks.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    My Halloween Costume. O.o(mess. too. short.)

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Checker PJ bottoms and no shirt. Think I better get chnaged soon

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OK, today, I have on a pair of my loose blue jeans, and a purple turtle-neck sweater. ^______^ Again, I have my "Chicks Rule" socks on, and my hair is down today. I ish sooo comfy! ^o^

~Kelsey

Back