• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Nothing

Just kidding.

I'm wearing a blue tee and some beige shorts, and a pair of fluffy pink slippers.
    I am so secure with my Masculinity!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think that this could go in Other Voting Polls. There have been some old threads like this made and they were in that forum, so I'll move it there.

Anyway, I'm wearing dark blue jeans, and a red, beige, and blue striped shirt. The lines are really small though, so I don't look like I'm wearing an American flag, lol. ^_^; It's just like some sort of Tommy Hilfiger shirt...

I would usually be in pajamas at this hour, but my brother, cousin and I just got back from watching A Series of Unfortunate Events! I finally got to see it!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm wearing dark blue pants and some light-colored T-shirt.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    How come whenever I post in this thread I am always wearing my PJ's? xD; Well, tonight I am wearing my brothers old Scooby Doo pajama pants, and my brothers old grey t-shirt that says something in which is impossible to read upside down. xD; I am always wearing my hair in a ponytail if that counts for anything. xP

--Karli

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm wearing a blue floral dress. Ickeh. Although it's comfy... I'll have to change into my PJs soon when I have a shower.

The dress is nice though...

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    I'm wearing what i usually wear each day....though not the same clothes everyday.
    jeans - light blue with this orangey thread on the rim
    a shirt - paley pink with white sleeves( so it looks like got a t-shirt on top)
    and a jacket on top - nike, navy blue and has a hood too
    as well as undies and stuff....oh and socks...grey socks with winnie the pooh on them :P

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The shirt and pants are a black long-sleeved shirt (I rolled up the sleeves) and baggy light blue jeans.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I have my blue ski bum hat on; with my "Chicks Rule" sock on. W00000tness! XD I have loose blue jeans and my Sweatshirt with my school's name & mascot on it with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow creases. I am quite comfy today. ^________^ I also have my hair in braided pig-tails. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm wearing red plaid pajama pants and a gray t-shirt even though it's nearly 2 in the afternoon where i'm from... and i've been out and stuff today, but i just didn't feel like getting dressed.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters shirt, a Jack Skellington beanie and wrist band, and jeans.

Back