• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I'm wearing clothes.. can't be bothered saying wat type I'm wearing so yeah.... so lazy of me, lol

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'm wearing blue-jeans and a belt,and a blue T-Shirt witch says:Top Throttle Burn.n Trax!.Thats all.(to let every one know,I wear the same pants almost every day,du'h I wish them every weekend thoe)

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Right now, I am wearing white, baggy pants with a gold chain that wraps around my waist. ^^ And I am also wearing a dark orange t-shirt that says "Skateboard" and it has a picture of a skateboard on it. @_@;

Once again I am also wearing my hair back in a ponytail, and I am wearing my link braclet. xD

--Karli

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kura's wearing a pair of baggy jeans light brownish @@ or tan.. whatever the colour is called.. and it has lot's of pockets@@.. and i have a long sleeved shirt :3 its red and white :3 and my socks are haloween socks X33

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Im, yet again, wearing a sweatshirt. and jeans. and white socks.
    Some things people put on here are just unnecessary lol XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm wearing brown curdory pantz with a leather fringy belt and a white blouze. I have my Dock Martinz on ztill. I had a tan hat and brown zcarff on earlier.
    I looked cute today ;D XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I think that this could go in Other Voting Polls. There have been some old threads like this made and they were in that forum, so I'll move it there.

Anyway, I'm wearing dark blue jeans, and a red, beige, and blue striped shirt. The lines are really small though, so I don't look like I'm wearing an American flag, lol. ^_^; It's just like some sort of Tommy Hilfiger shirt...

I would usually be in pajamas at this hour, but my brother, cousin and I just got back from watching A Series of Unfortunate Events! I finally got to see it!!!
    Ah, cool! That's great, Kayleigh! And from the looks of your comments in the other Unfortunate Events thread, you seemed to have really liked Jim Carrey's performance, hehe. I'd have to agree with you though... he fit the part perfectly!

Now, a dinosaur!
    *Hisses and claws out, then proceeds to pretend to bite a sleeping person*

That part was funny, hehe.

Anyways, right now I am currently in my pajamas! That consists of blue, checkered pajama bottoms, and a pink, long-sleeved Old Navy shirt (Yes, pink. I don't really mind what I go to sleep in... but it ain't no hot magenta, hehe).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Uh... *looks* White socks, jeans, and a white t-shirt with some sort of logo on it.

And soon my winter coat. x__x It's freezing here and it's not nearly warm enough.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I am wearing my hello kitty pjs, and ppl would think Im nuts cause its freezing and Im in capri bottoms and a tank top!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    Ah, cool! That's great, Kayleigh! And from the looks of your comments in the other Unfortunate Events thread, you seemed to have really liked Jim Carrey's performance, hehe. I'd have to agree with you though... he fit the part perfectly!

Now, a dinosaur!
    *Hisses and claws out, then proceeds to pretend to bite a sleeping person*

That part was funny, hehe.

Anyways, right now I am currently in my pajamas! That consists of blue, checkered pajama bottoms, and a pink, long-sleeved Old Navy shirt (Yes, pink. I don't really mind what I go to sleep in... but it ain't no hot magenta, hehe).
    Yeah! ^_^ And I loved that part, lol. I was laughing when he was leaning over that guy's head and snapping at him. He was just like a dinosaur!

I also thought it was funny when he asked Violet and Klaus what they were making [for dinner].

Violet: "Puttanesca". (Or whatever that was called...)
    Count Olaf: *turns around* "What did you call me?!"

It was funny how he sounded. XD Anyway...

Right now I'm just wearing jeans and a pretty red shirt. It has flower designs on it, and the sleeves only go halfway down my arm. I don't really like wearing long-sleeved shirts, so it's comfortable.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Boxers and a t-shirt. I'm going to bed because it's after midnight here. x.x

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    I'm still in my pajamas, lol. White pajama pants that say "black eyed pea" all over them with these little round things that are supposed to be peas all over them and a white and grey top with the same black eyes pea thing from the pajama bottoms. They're really weaird, but I still love them.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Poor Ry, he must have a great wardrobe :P
    I'm wearing a khaki polo shirt and jeans.

Back