• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nothing fancy rright now, just some loose blue jeans, blue socks and no shoes for some reason. A short sleeve blue shirt with a long sleeve blue sweather/jacket thingy that has a big black line going across the center of the thing. I'm comfy XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm wearing my khaki pants, my mexico soccer jersey and a black jacket with a "city beach" patch on it (that's my volleyball club)

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Well Im just wearing a ribbon ;)

LOL, Nah Its bloody cold (I know LA don't sound cold...) Wearing my Fav. Shorts, A random shirt (whos gonna see it when I have a sweater on right?) And a black old navy sweater-- cause its cold.

In a moment I'll have a blanket over me my legs are frozen n_X

Natzap

Years
    Light blue jeans(ripped at the knees) gray sweatshirt that has the Nike symbol on it and my younger sisters(.::Suicune::.) soccer socks(thanks sis!!=P)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'm wearing a grey shirt with a wolf on it, grey and black jeans, and a cream colored scarf I got for christmas ^^

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Now I'm wearing my light blue sweater(stole it from my mom), my navy blue shorts, and my pink slippers with purple, darker pink, and blue pokadots.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Hm.. I been up for 5 hours now..XD
    Im wearing blue jeans and a blue t-shirt with some silhouette*sp* of a bastkeball person o.O
    Im not wearing shoes at all today..XD

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I'm wearing a Gryffindor red shirt with "SEEKER" printed across it in big gold letters, a pair of worn jeans, my blueberry-colored North Face jacket, red ankle socks, and powder blue Paul Frank slippers.

Back