• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite forums

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just remember not to post the URLs of them. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, 'Kay. XD I like Pokemon Community, of course! XD and Yume, 22sa's forum (speaking of 22sa, he hasn't been on lately... ;_; ) The Sailormoon Millenia BBS... I think that's all. n_n

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
    Years
  • I don't come to PC a lot but it's a pretty cool place. I like it here. :P And I also go to Serebii Forums, a Megami Kouhosei board known as Dual Potential, and Pikachu's Pokechow forums. I've got too much free time O_o

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    lol, 'Kay. XD I like Pokemon Community, of course! XD and Yume, 22sa's forum (speaking of 22sa, he hasn't been on lately... ;_; ) The Sailormoon Millenia BBS... I think that's all. n_n
    I think he left because he was outraged at the no-postcount forum in OC...

I don't really have a favorite forum outside of PC, but as far as information sources, I like PE2K and serebii.net...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • shall we limit to forum beside PC?

thewarcenter is the only other forum i go to. I barely post there as i'm only there to catch the latest news about warcraft 3...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I really don't have any other favorite forums, since I dedicate all my forum-time to PC.

But sometimes, I like to visit Serebii and TPM, for pokemon info on movesets and stuff like that.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • No one can guess what i go on every day am top 14 poster and is one of the funniest member at! *cough*PC*cough*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    W00t, I was remembered. ._. Arigatou Miyu-chan...

No I did not leave because of the non-post count zone, that did contributed to my disinterest in PC though. I think it's retarded to not let posts count in there but don't let but *cough* don't let my opinion affects yours... -rolleyes-

Back