• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What ball did you use to catch Giratina?

Years
    I used dusk balls, and I carried 70 of them. I went through my entire stock, reset the game and tried again. I ended up using 50 of them the second time before I caught it.

Absolutely ridiculous. -_-;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    i caught it with a quick ball right off the bat and i did the same with palkia and dialge. i also got another masterball so that makes me have 2 =)

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I caught it with a Poke Ball. After wasting all my Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and Dusk Balls, I threw a few Poke Balls and got myself a Giratina.

NightmareVoid

Reaper Of Souls
    Years
    Timer ball. I went in with 30 ultra balls, 50 dusk balls, like a hundred something pokeballs, master ball, and 15 timer balls. I depleted all my ultra balls and 20 dusk balls before i was like "ok this has been going on so long..." 1st timer ball. I have to say i had a harder time catching Azelf than any other legendary.

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Dusk ball. xD Seems like a good pokeball to go with Giratina. :P

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
    I used a premiere ball for lol. I got 10 pokeballs and sold them and then another 10 and went on until I had 50 premiere balls. Caught 1st try. (it had full HP and I still caught him!!!)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i caught it with a dusk ball. it took a while, but i caught it eventually.

Riverwind

The Fire Within
    Years
    I used the master ball. It was 4 o'clock in the morning and I was so tired I didn't feel like battling. xD

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    i catch mine in a timer ball. wanted it in a dusk ball. i had like 12 timer balls and 10 or 12 dusk balls and just went back and fourth with the two balls and got it in a timer ball. o well i was to lazy to reset the game to try it again and catch it in the dusk ball.

Back