• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What C-Gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
  • The title says it all.
    I am using the pickachu skin for my C-Gear Skin.
    (Note: if this thread is in the wrong place, please move it)
    Discuss.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...surprisingly in the other thread I didn't actually ask what C-Gear skin people are using (people are stating only if they're using the original two skins mentioned and everyone else isn't answering what they're using, so I think as long as the two threads don't clash we'll be fine - since this thread will attract users who aren't necessarily using those two).

But I'm using the Munna one, lol.
    I kinda haven't synced since the last C-Gear skins were released. :x

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Was using tournemnt skin (Gansta Pikachu) but have changed it to Zoroark just for a change of pace. Will probably set it back to Gansta Chu once I get sick of it.

644Klaww

LittleBigPlanet + Pokemon = <3
    Years
  • I'm using the Spring Deerling one right now. I've been meaning to switch to the Zoroark one since that's one of the only Pokemon I have that is on a skin...

If the Venusaur one ever comes to Canada (Or North America... Not 100% sure how Nintendo organizes stuff) then I'll use that one permanently. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have the Victini C-gear skin on my Japanese Black and the default on my English White although I plan on getting the Zoroark skin on it.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm using the 2011 Pokemon World Championships skin. It has a pretty nice fun design.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The pikachu skin (not the skateboarding one) since it looks great and the black background is a great contrast to the yellow pikachu - plus the stars around it for the buttons look great!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    The tournament (skating Pikachu) C-Gear skin seems to be popular; I'm using it currently too. Although if the Porygon-Z theme gets released to the US I'll end up using that instead.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Spring Deerling. It's so cute, pink, and Deerling is one of my favorite Pokemon from this generation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back