• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    This should be interesting (kinda). What color are your eyes?

I've actually noticed that mine change color according to the weather. When it's warm, they're blue and gold. When it's cold, they're green and orange.

...Weird, yeah XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My eyes are a really like, bright brown. XD; Not like, light or anything, just really intense brown. :> I like them, to be honest, everyone else has blue, I think, sooo I like being different from them |D;

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    My eyes used to be blue. Now the change from blue to gray depending on what color I'm wearing. Normally they're gray.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Mine are a blueish green,

When I am outside alot(i.e. soccer/track season)

They become light blue/gray.

During the winter, my eyes and hair darken.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I try to make myself feel better by telling myself my eyes are hazel, but I'm not kidding anyone; they're brown.

Years
    My eyes are hazel. I can never decide if they're brown or green. :( Although I've taken a picture where my eyes look oddly green. Maybe it's a lighting issue?

Back