• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My eyes are classified as the color turquoise, which is an aqua blue color.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Uhhh... its like a greenish blue colour but some of mah friends said mah left eye is like more blue-ish than mah right... Sooo... idk, left is blue, right is green...
    Yesh, imma a freak... RAWWR!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have many opinions from different people, some say green, some say brown.
    *Runs too look in mirror*
    now I have a headache =(
    They look brown near the pupil but on the edge look grey...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Blue, going green around the pupil. I'd want emerald green or red ones, given the choice (yay for albinism).

That's how mine are. I wish I had my dad's blue eyes. Which is crazy cause he's the only one in the family with them XD
    Since blue is recessive so you may carry the blue allele (gene) but have brown eyes; might bear blue-eyed children some day if your partner also has the allele for blue eyes. :0

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have dark brown eyes that range from chocolate-brown to black depending on the lighting ... whee.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have one shade of boring brown eyes. I mean, brown eyes wouldn't be so bad if they were more hazel-y, or if I had lighter brown streaks or something. But, no, I just have one simple shade of dark brown. Not too exciting. XD;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Blue-greenish eyes. Not going into silly detail to try to point out how they're asdf different from anyone elses.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Mine get progressively darker as I get older. When I was younger, they had this tint of green. :< But not anymore

Back