• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color are your eyes?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
  • My eyes are dark brown. ;A; They used to be a loooooot lighter and prettier D:
    If I ever had a chance to change the color of my eyes I'd change it to bright blue/cerulean lool :D

Years
  • Grayish blue. Sapphire, to be exact. When people finally look at my eyes through the glasses they are all "you have such pretty eyes!". Well, sure took you time to notice.

I have brown eyes myself, and I don't mind it. I can't say that I would want another eye color, or different eye colors either. My sister has two different colored eyes, and while it's really cool and amazing I think I would get tired of 'You have different colors eyes!' from almost everyone I meet, haha.
    Your sister has heterochromia? That's awesome.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I've always had dark brown eyes, and personally, I love them due to personal reasons. They're dark enough to say they're black, since they are only noticed to be brown ONLY when they hit the sun. I don't plan on changing them. I don't like blue eyes, to be honest, since....well, I have my reasons. My favorite would have to be either red[or just albino, which ever term you use for red, which I've seen in people] and green.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • When I was born, my eyes were really bright blue. By the time I was 7, they got really dark. Now they are bright again but they are a little greenish.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • My eyes are blue. :D
    They change color to green sometimes, depending on my mood.
    A lady at church said my eyes were like an angels. I laughed

Years
  • Spoiler:

My big ol' eye right there.
    Weird when I was taking the picture my eye looked kinda yellow-y but now it just looks dark green. Oh well, I gues that what happens with crappy photography skills :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I have greyish blue eyes. In certain lighting they look really blue, and at other times they just look grey.

In other people I like green eyes. And I wouldn't mind having them myself.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hazel. I have Hazel coloured eyes~
    I don't want any other colour than that, but I find Blue eyes to be rather attractive.

Years
  • I have brown eyes (in between light and dark). I really find green eyes appealing in others. Once I try regular contacts, I might switch to colored ones if everything turns out fine (green colored contacts to be specific).

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • My eyes are blue, apparently they're very piercing (And beautiful according to a hellalotta people).
    I'd love dark green eyes though, I've always had a soft spot for green eyes which is amusing because I dislike the colour green.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • My eyes are brown.

I've always wanted to get colored contacts, honestly.

Switch em around depending on the day, different colors, etc.

I kind of want to get blue ones, because blue eyes are roughly one of the best things ever.

Years
  • GREEN IS THE COLOUR OF HER EYESSSS (it's a song by The Coral, look it up!)
    My eyes are actually blue lol, always been happy with them, apparently I have massive pupils though o.O

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • I've got dull grey-blue eyes, and they've always been about the same colour. I guess they're just boring like that.

Last edited:

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • I have light blue eyes, like most of my family. The prettiest eye color? Purple! Like Elizabeth Taylor. Incredibly rare, though.

That's pretty cool! Actually, most babies are born with blue eyes and have them during their early months/years, or so I've been told. What's really fascinating is that your eyes changed later in life!

Years
  • Mine are brown. I'd love to have red eyes 'cause that would be awesome. But since you can't have them irl, I'm okay with brown but i'd like a leafy green or a icy blue.

Back