• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I got the white one. Reminds me a lot of paper, which I thought was cool.

I also have ye olde platinum colored one.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    I have the Coral Pink DS Lite, but it needs to be replaced.
    When I do get it replaced I want the Red and Black one where there is Red on the Top and Black on Bottom.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Coral Pink with pink white bubbly stickers on it :) my bro has like txteclipse said "Ye old platinum clored one" lol

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Actually, I got a new DS Lite today (my old one broke T-T) Now i have a White DS Lite (at least it's better than Pink and the touch screen isn't screwed up)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I now have the Mario Kart edition Ds which is red and silver but my birthday is tomorrow and I am getting a red and black DS Lite, as well as a 4 gig R4DS.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I has a black DS Lite. It was during Christmas time when I got it, and everywhere my parents went, there was only that color. XD;

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    (yay! one hundredth post!) wow, a lot of ppl have black DS Lites... I was thinking about getting one, but I ended up getting white ^^; (black's a little too deep 4 me)

Years
    1st DS: Red, broken (top screen is white, one of the hinges came off)
    2nd DS: Silver, broken (can't turn on, one of the hinges came off) (my friend's DS)
    3rd DS: Silver (one of the hinges came off but still working) (my friend's DS)

Back