• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My DS lite is black, its great because if it gets grubby it doesn't show up xD

But I had the original one, traded it in because there were no decent games out at the time, 6 months later, I buy it again with Pearl and the rest is history :3

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    My original DS is Shiny Blue, my Lite is Black. Now that I look back I should've gotten white instead...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have the original silver full-size DS, because I got one when that was the only option.
    Given the choice now I'd have a pink full-size DS. Never a Lite; same deal as with PSPs vs PSP Slimlines, I like the extra weight and larger size.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My DS is blue. I got it a while back and I luv it! <3

My friend Kenny (red Ds Lite) and I got my boyfriend his FOURTH DS (yea that's right; he went through THREE! *death*) for his graduation gift. His is blue too, but his is a Lite. xD

-Neko

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Mine's black. I don't particularly like white electronics, and they get dirty a lot easier. On the other hand, the black shows dust and fingerprints more, so it's basically down to color preference. Like I said, I don't really care for white, but I really like sleek black glossy shiny electronic stuff. XD

Years
    I'm another of those people with a gold Triforce DS Lite.

This is my first DS, actually. I never had any desire to buy a DS at all until late last year, when I started showing interest in the Diamond and Pearl games. It turned out to be very good timing on my part, as the week I planned to buy my DS also happened to be the week they had the Zelda and Nintendogs DS Lites on sale at the store where I work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have the ever-sexy crimson and black DS Lite. <3 When I bought my DS it was right after Christmas, so they were sold out everywhere. I had wanted the crimson and black one for the longest time but I wasn't sure I was gonna get one since they were sold out. At that point, I was willing to settle on any colour. However, sure enough, there were two DSes left at one EB Games, and suuure enough... they were both crimson and black. Lucky me. ♥

Years
    I have a DS Lite its Cobalt/Black and my brother just got a DS lite for, guessing his bday since its coming up, which is Black.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have the super chunky Bubblegum Pink DS which came with Nintendogs n___n
    It's got a crazy load of stickers on there : D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've got an Onyx (Black) DSLite, and the original Silver DS.
    I got my first DS (the old fat one) the first day it came out (and it came out in North America before anywhere else). And my DSLite I got like... a few days to a week after Pokemon Diamond came out (I wanted the Pokemon D/P Onyx DSLite... but they didn't sell it in stores). I love my DSLite... it's so.... dark... and smooth... and... awesome. XD
    I still use my old DS every now and then, but it's for things like trading, or some other random things.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I had a white DS Lite, but I traded it in for a black one. I'd say it was worth the trade, as I prefer playing darker environments over contrast.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    i have black Lite, the only problem is the sound cuts out every once in a while

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I have a cobalt/black lite, and those aren't actually selled where I live. I ordered it from UK couple of weeks ago. My friend got the good ol' silver DS the day it was released and bragged to me with it the whole two months my family had to wait for our silver DS (it's actually my brothers, but he's good at sharing ^^). I can't wait for the school to start so I can show that friend my Lite, because cobalt/black and crimson/black are the coolest colours there can be. Although I would've gladly settled with the new lime green one, because it's very cute and refreshing (and happens to be one of my favourite colours).

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Mines pink. At college all my friends had either black or white ones, it wasn't because I'm a girlygirl and wanted a girlygirl colour or anything, I just chose to be different XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have the sky blue one, which I was given for the Christmas before the last one; it had to be sent over from Japan. And a family friend has the reddish one, which is so cool.

Back