• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

• Total voters

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My hair is very odd. It likes to change color o.o;

Noramlly, it's a medium brown with a gold tint to it...but in direct sunlight, it like glows gold O_O; And when it's wet, it looks very black o.o'

But normally it's golden brownish <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have black (or dark, dark, dark brown) hair like any other natural Asian's hair color. :3

I want highlights though. :O

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    My hair is naturally black, but it changed to brown because I'm out in the sun too much XP That and the fact that I used to go swimming during the summers, so the chlorine changed it to brown.

Years
    Carrottop!

Yaysees! Finally someone has asked this question. Oh no, be prepared to read a long explaination....I am 100% a NATURAL Redhead! XD (Thanks to my 100% Irish daddy XD) + I have oceanblue eyes + freckles. :) When I was a baby it was more of an auburn. Then over the years it has gotten nicer and more like a strawberry blondish. I am never going to dye my hair! Girls in my school want my hair and can never find hair dye with my hair color. Teehee (This is all true!) And no, I am NOT conceited. I just like my hair...

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    My hair is dark brown, and I plan on keeping it that way.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I voted for blonde, but my hair is more of a dirty blonde. In the summer it gets a lot lighter and closer to straight up blonde. XD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    my hair are black. i just love my black hair.

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    My hair has been black ever since i was little.. Im happy with it but i wouldn't mind getting some light streaks

Back