• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What console are you playing Pokemon X/Y on?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    I started out with the standard black 3DS, but have upgraded to playing on the Zelda Link Between Worlds 3DS XL edition. I appreciate the larger screen space. ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    A standard 3ds.
    When I was in the mall, looking for shops that have them, only one store had a really cheaper price than the others. Unfortunately, they only have two left: a pink one and a black one.
    Guess which one I bought? :P

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I play it on my regular, old Flame Red 3DS. Bought it about three years ago, and it's still in perfectly new condition. :) I've been planning to get one of those XL kind, but never managed to get around to it, unfortunately.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Got a red 2ds ^^ in our house devices get prone to be stepped on and I figured I would not want the screen to break off by being stepped on :P

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I play my X on my red 3DS XL. At christmas I also bought myself a blue 2DS with Y pre-downloaded on it. I must say, I much prefer my 3DS XL, I have moments where I miss the 3D with the 2DS. xD

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I have a red 3DS XL and play X, Y (digital version), and various other games on it. (some downloaded, others are the actual game)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I bought an Aqua Blue 3DS from Kmart and had it layaway'd for a month while I gathered up some money to complete my payments. I have X and soon will buy Y.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I use the standard black 3DS. I bought it the day it was released, so there wasn't a great deal of choice. I'm tempted to get a 2DS, but I've managed to resist so far :P

Back