• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What console do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
iv got

iv got:

Gamecube
PS2
GBA
GB Player (if it's considered a console)
GB Pocket
GB Color
Computer
Sega Dreamcast

And soon ill have the flame/torchic gba sp when i go to japan!

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2005
i have a playstation and a playstations 2 and all the diffrent gameboys

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 6, 2003
ps2 messed up

i own n64 and ps2 well my ps2 was messed up from the inside didint play that many game so my brother big brother took it apart thinking he could fix it and at the end he messed it up even more now it wont turn on from the main power switch even if it was pluged in

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Consoles

3 GBA (One's my brother's. I got two by accident, heh heh heh!) PlayStation 2, Gamecube, Nintendo 64 (It still works! lol) and 2 GB...

Years
Wow! there are a lot of rich people in this forum. I got a gamecube hooked up to my computer via a tv tuner. So I can take pics and record game footage.

Tweak

NES, N64, PS2 (jap), PS2 (us), Gamecube, GBA SP

so i spent $120+$250+$299+$99 total on all those items. @_@, i got the NES and GBA SP as presents. i only have max of 5 games per system.

i used to have a gameboy color, but i sold it and i sold a lot of games.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
geffers, please do not revive old topics like this. The last post before yours was a couple of months ago so this topic was nice and dead. Please don't bring back old topics like this. If a topic hasn't had a reply in about 30 or so days just make a new one.
Now a mod will lock this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back