• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: What Daily BDSP articles would you like to see?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Partly a brainstorming thread for Daily staffers, partly a request thread! Anything you'd like to see written up on BDSP (or write about yourself)?

Ideas from myself:

- Shiny hunting guide (partly written already!)
    - Music exploration, comparing new tracks to the DPPt originals, and maybe the beta tracks too unearthed
    - Pointing out a certain neferious trainer is still around, trading Pokemon with Everstones attached...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Postgame spoilers below:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I am not great at these, but am sure some would like it. Feel free to use it for anyone who wishes to.

- Best Pokemon in BDSP
    - Maybe guides on how to beat the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders
    - Things you may have missed? (items? whatever else?)
    - Why you should choose [starter]

As for what I may do...

- BDSP post launch/post release op-ed sorta article... Maybe give my personal impressions on the game?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'd like to see:

- best/recommended in-game Pokemon based on availability / moveset / easiness to obtain etc.
    - the opposite discussion - the most difficult Pokemon to obtain, such as that 1% honey tree spawn for those that like the challenge
    - definitely shiny hunting / breeding / EV training guide
    - article about the region/mythical lore
    - post game things to do and items/NPCs missed

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Does PC Daily do opinion pieces? I'd be interested to read some writers' extended reviews of the games.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'd like to see:

- best/recommended in-game Pokemon based on availability / moveset / easiness to obtain etc.
    - the opposite discussion - the most difficult Pokemon to obtain, such as that 1% honey tree spawn for those that like the challenge
    - definitely shiny hunting / breeding / EV training guide
    - article about the region/mythical lore
    - post game things to do and items/NPCs missed
    Partly done some now - Shiny Hunting guide was posted early, and Drifloon article about some missable NPCs important for the Sinnoh Dex completion. (Not aware of any others myself.) Thanks!
    Does PC Daily do opinion pieces? I'd be interested to read some writers' extended reviews of the games.
    Yep, we've had those before. That might happen (on my end, I hope to do a dive into the music side), and other people can offer their opinions on aspects or the whole game as well.

Back