• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Did You Catch First?

Years
  • I don't even remember what Pokémon I caught first. It was either a Patrat or Purrloin. I know it definitely was not Lillipup since I caught him much later and stuck him in the day-care.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think Patrat was my first, and Lilipup shortly after.

Neither of which stayed on my team for too long.. xD;

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Lillipup was my first, then Patrat. Now it's a Herdier, but I'm booting it off my team for a Sawsbuck. Patrat was just my HM slave. XD

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Patrat. Never used it really though. Only ever used my Lillipup which is now a lvl 70 Stoutland really. Im just not particullarilly fond of the whole training a whole team of 6 idea so i just stick with two.

Years
  • My first was lilipup and i now have a herdier but heres my DREAM team
    snivy
    panpour
    deino
    and if u have a zorua plz can u trade it over to me bocos i love zorua
    and plus ive got aalll the gym leader badges

iRoyBoy

Is the definition of yaoi
    Years
  • The same thing almost everyone else has caught Patrat...whom turned out to be my HM junkie :D Then a lilpup whom I got to level 14...then traded it to a friend for a pokemon of his I wanted and he didn't want, then he banished it back into the wild.
    It makes me sad that I actuly trained it...wasted Exp :(

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • The first Pokemon in general I caught was Patrat.
    The first Pokemon I actually used that I caught was Woobat.

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
  • The first one I caught was Patrat, but that was for the challenge with Cheren and Bianca. Otherwise the first one I caught that I wanted on my team was Blitzle.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I caught was a Lillipup. It's currently a Herdier about to evolve into Stoutland. I can't decide wether to keep it in my team or not.:\

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I believe it was a Lillipup, because the Patrat or whatever were annoying and ugly. :o

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • First catch was a female Lillipup with Vital Spirit. Wanted Pickup tho but realized that Vital Spirit would have its uses for drawing out higher level wilds.

Caught the Pickup Lillipup later along Rte 1. And a Patrat.

Saikusu

Cheren is the Coolest Asian.
    Years
  • Lillipup, well like 5 of them till i got a good natured one, the 4 before it all had Special attack raising skills.

Back