• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do when PC was down?

What did you do these days?

• I didn't care, I'm not too attached to PC

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I was a little worried, but I could contact my friends in other ways

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I was worried, I feared that PC would never recover

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I PMed a staff member twice a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I keep refreshing the page and hoping that it would work

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • OMG PC has died! The end of the world is near! *Jumps through the window*

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I spent all the time it was down forgetting its excistance completely, doing other, more interesting things ^_^

xD I just found out that it was back up last night, and since them, I've been back into my old addictions here. Part of me just wishes it would die again T_T

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I thought that it was down.I talked to my friend thats on PC and he had the same troubles.Yay its back now.:t200:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I was wondering why it went down but I was way more worried about my mid-terms than PC.. So I just went on other forums to chat and do my homework. I'm glad I bombed all of my tests so I'm back and yay, it's up. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    i was thinking pc was gone link ppn, and i survived by going to pho's forums

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well, it wasn't too bad. I thought it was my computer that was acting funny.
    I just decided to move on with my life. I only found out today that PC was working again.
    In those 5 days, I had too much homework to go on the computer much anyway.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    How can you PM somebody on a forum that is offline? XD I suppose you mean IM/email. =P

Anyways, I checked back everyday, sometimes twice a day. In the meantime I did work for school had some battles on Serebii Forums. I also became active at my old forum, PFU, again. Still kinda dead, but not as bad as when I left it. ^_^

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nothing. I joined up the other day; quite a shame XD; seems a place to come when you're bored; and you need something to do ~_~

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Well I wasn't sitting in bed, crying myself to sleep if that's what you mean. >_> I came almost once a day to try and go back on, but otherwise, I just went other places and went on with my (internet)life.

Back