• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I evolved it into Vaporeon, and then made it into my Surf slave, before I got Dragonair, now I just use it once in a while

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • It was the first generation of eevee for many, many, many eevee I had. I got a near perfect IV Jolteon out of months of messing with eggs,

Years
  • I currently have a level 16 Eeevee on my SoulSilver game, and have no idea what to have him evolve into. I wish he knew how to be a girl so I could breed the hell out of him, but oh well.

I may just keep him an Eevee..

Balalaika

Subverting all the clichés!  
    Years
  • Mine always ends up as an Umbreon or Glaceon. Would like to try out an Espeon, it pwned everything and everyone in Colosseum. <3

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I boxed it because I had no idea which Eevolution I should evolve into. ><

I might try adding Eevee if there's a next run for me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I put it in the day care and used her to breed lots of babies to trade and train.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Mine evolved into a cute and strong Espeon, and she's (yes it's a female, I reset my DS until having a female Eevee :P) now in my team.
    I love this Pokémon.

Shadowed Team

Kanto/Johto Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I tend to train my Eevee until it is around the level 30s, then I like it to evolve into a:

R/B/Y/FR/LG Vaporeon using a Water Stone
    D/P/Pt Glaceon by going to the Icefall Cave
    HG/SS Umbreon with high happiness at night.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon, since I absolutely love Water type Pokemon! :D Vaporeon is no exception there. I love it's design and ability to melt away into the water. I also like (and chose to evolve Eevee into) Vaporeon because of its bulk, particularly in HP and Special Defence, as well as its ability to hit hard. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    In most of my playthroughs, I don't even bother getting Eevee, but when I do, I evolve it to Espeon.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • Nothing to it. I never had time for Eevee. I trained it to level 16 then dumbed it in a PC box for the next 3 months.

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    became my water type part of my current heart Gold team. My main form of sea transportation and the one who fights fire, rock and ground types.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Usually I box it, but on my current playthrough something struck my head and I evolved it into an Umbreon for the first time in my life 0_0

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I did all of the above. I bred it and got 6 eggs, hatched them and got all of the eeveelutions :) and they were all put in the box, never to be seen again XD

Back