• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Years
  • I made it breed until I had a team full of Eevee's. Then I went and evolved each of them to their respective evolutions. My favourite, though, was definitely Espeon, runner up being Umbreon, just because those two blew my mind when GS first came out.

xGlaceonx

>Dawntiger<
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    I evolved mine into a jolteon<3
    It took me a few weeks to get a thunderstone though d:

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    On my Platinum playthrough I evolved Eevee into Flareon and used it on my team for the rest of the game.

Kaioken

FireRed
    Years
  • Well I just got a Ditto and got it to mate with the Eevee, I don't like the shiny Eeevolutions apart from Umbreon, so it was much easier getting one shiny and all with great natures. After I was done I released the original Eevee into the wild where it could meet with its true love and make more Eevees for the world!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm pretty sure it's still in the box in HGSS, probably because I have the other Eeveelutions through past games and so on ;x

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Throw it in the day care with a ditto and breed it until I got a satisfactory amount of eggs, and evolved each of them into their different eeveelutions. That's what I did. :cer_smile:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • In HeartGold... When I obtained my Eevee, I just put it directly in my box and never did anything with it.

In SoulSilver... I trained it until it evolved into Umbreon. I had it on my team for awhile, but then I transferred it to my White.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • In SoulSilver, I leveled it up during the day and got myself a nice Espeon, but I made sure to keep her an Eevee until she learned Bite. Now I'm hoping to get some Ribbons on her then transfer her to Black.

Back