• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Eat Today?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I had a nectarine for breakfast, Arby's for lunch, and I'm having catfish for dinner. Yay.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I was in a rush to work so I didn't eat any breakfast. During lunch I drank water and have a Luna Toasted Nut Cranberry Protein Bar. And now I am at home ate some granola. I am going to eat a peanut butter sandwich, Shredded Wheat cereal, and Juicy Juice Sparking Apple Juice drink later. I don't feel like cooking today. :/

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Well, for breakfast I had about six 'plain' flavoured Timbits from Tim Horton's, because I am currently not capable of walking without crutches due to a severely sprained ankle and they were right beside my bed.

For lunch, which was about an hour and a half after the Timbits, I have 'cheese balls' which I have now nicknamed 'cheesie pops'. I had to get my brother to put them in the oven for me and take them out because I wasn't capable of bending over, in fear of losing balance and going head first in the oven.

Then, for an afternoon snack I had some "Irresistable" peanut butter delights, which are peanut butter cups but far more heavenly.

I haven't had dinner yet because my parents had sausages and I don't like them, but I presume I'll eat a pizza when my boyfriend gets home to make it. :)

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • i love food so much. <3
    for breakfast (before work):
    - rice with green beans and grilled chicken (i know, a weird breakfast but it was leftovers from last night!)
    for lunch:
    - 3 hotdogs at my boyfriends house.
    supper:
    - chicken with pepperika and noodles, green beans, peach juice that my bf's mom made,
    snacks after:
    - miss vickie's salt and vinegar chips, skittles, jolly ranchers, a bunch of candy, lime slurpie <3

i like to go in detail when i talk about food :D

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • Breakfast
    2 Toaster waffles, blueberry syrup.

Lunch
    Plain White Rice

Dinner
    White Rice, Orange Chicken, Soy Sauce Brocoli, sushi(salmon, crab, octopus) **OCTOPUS IS SO CHEWWWWWY!

Snacks
    Fortune Cookie, Kit Kat

Back