• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you just BUY?!

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
    Years
    I love picking out used PS2 games at my local used game store every week or so. Most recently I grabbed Sly Cooper and Killzone.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Most recent buys are Jak and Daxter and Mario Paint. :)

Edit: My dad ordered Bravely Default for me as a super late Christmas gift. I know that's not my buy per se, but I still think it counts. lol

Last edited:

TY

I bought the entire Far Cry series for 15 EUR on Steam... Best deal in my life as i adore the Far Cry series and now I don't have to pull my family away from the TV to play them haha.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Despite what I previously stated, I just recently bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I played the demo, and the demo ended at just the right spot to make me want to know what would happen next >< So I couldn't resist buying it. I'm glad I did though, it's a great game so far!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Despite what I previously stated, I just recently bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I played the demo, and the demo ended at just the right spot to make me want to know what would happen next >< So I couldn't resist buying it. I'm glad I did though, it's a great game so far!

Yeah, that was actually my most recent purchase too!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I won't have a chance to play it for a little while yet because school is so hectic but the last thing I bought was Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. I got the beautiful collector's edition and I'm so pleased. :) I can't wait to play Symphonia again. It's been way too long.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So I went to Replays tonight since I got let off work early and "accidentally" bought Jak X.

Years
    A second Minecraft account (new username), if that counts. My old one was outdated, and although rumours of Mojang implenting a name-changing system were floating around, I got impatient, haha.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    Dodonpachi Saidaioujou. No comments really considering I'm really not on the right forum for it, but I mostly gave in and bought it because I liked the soundtrack too much (same story for Dai-Fukkatsu).

I'm thinking on getting ESPGaluda II next, just 'cause I can, really. I do so wish I had a Japanese Xbox360 so I could play the EXTRA versions of Ketsui and DDP Daioujou. Really been into these Cave games as of late.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Was finally able to get my hands on Bravely Default. Originally I was just gonna buy P4 Golden for the Vita today, but I happen to ask if they had Bravely Default (again), which they did, but used. Still, it's looks new to me and I got a decent deal for two games. :) Also bought Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the GC since the PS2 version is unplayable for me because of lag. Before that Dangan Ronpa for the Vita, and Super Robot Wars L for the DS, which has yet to arrive in the mail.

Back