• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Wow alot of people wasted their masterballs on Giratina.
    Doesnt a catch rate of 3 means its easy to catch?

Eh. I just threw a dusk ball at giratina and i caught it.
    And i haven't used a masterball yet...

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    I used mine on Mesprit because i couldn't be bothered to chase it all over Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2008
    i used mine on mespirit
    i couldve caught it with an ultra, but i accidentally used master oh well

i have all the legendaries

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
    Years
    I had 3 Master Balls, coz I took 2 from other games I had on the GBA. I caught Giratina and Heatran, and Ill use the other one when I battle regigigas

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    I used mine on Mesprit, then had to pay a friend BIG time for another one for Cresselia :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    i used mine on pearl palkia and diamond dialga shiny XD (b4 i accidentally deleted it)but im not sure if it was worth it

Juansito

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    I accidently used mine on Dialga. I didn't know that it was so easy to catch.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I got ridiculucky when I threw a premier ball at Dialga by accident. He was caught (it was the first ball I threw at him too) and I was like, holy wow.

After that I just let mesprit run around and chased after him with Quick balls (never caught him until way later). I used Ultra/Dusk balls on Uxie and Azelf, then fought the elite four. I won with basically just those three (Dialga, Uxie, Azelf) and then used the Master ball on Cressalia.

I later attached the Master Ball from Ruby to a pokemon that I imported from there and used it on Mesprit. I had convinced myself I would catch mesprit with quick balls no matter how long it took, but I didn't realize how VERY long that actually was. :P

Imported masterball ftw!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I won with basically just those three (Dialga, Uxie, Azelf)

Same here, the elite for are rediculously easy with a bolt beaming azelf :)

On topic, I used mine on cressy

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I used mine on Mespirit. Lawl, I'm not going to waste hours chasing around a pokemon on a video game that's smaller than my head. I've got better things to do.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    Lol, you're such whiners xD I caught Mesprit with the first Quick Ball thrown at it in the first battle with it =P

So i haven't used it yet, not even on Giratina, saving it for the event which unlocks Arceus 8D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    In my first game I used it on Regigas, couldn't be bothered to fight that long.
    And I have yet to use it in my current game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    If you caught mesprit with a quick ball you got insanolucky cause I threw dozens at him to no avail. I even damaged him down to red, quick balls still didn't help much.

The "stationary" pokemon like Regigigas, Azelf, Dialga, and others I would never throw a masterball at, not when I could save and retry with more ultraballs. Those pokemon are all guaranteed catches imo.

No, I use the master balls on the wanderers.

Back