• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I used mine on a Walrein lmao, Nah I had about 6 from cloning in Emerald & migrating

Years
    I don't know, as I've transferred cloned Master Balls over from Emerald just in case I run into a shiny that can end the battle or a shiny legend. But I've used one of them on a Lv. 20-odd Shiny Psyduck which I would've killed if I attacked it with any of my Lv. 50+ Pokemon.

Years
    Cresselia. Could not be bothered catching it normally. Already had all the other legends.
    I've heard of a lot of people using them on Beldums.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Mesprit and Cresselia's capture rate is 3, along with a lot of other pokemon that are legend. Beldum... a non-legend, is ALSO 3. Thus, it's hard to catch a Beldum, just as hard as a legend.

Me, I used mine on Mesprit too because I didn't know about Cresselia until someone told me "Hey have you got Cresselia yet?" I was like "?? How do you do that?"

Anyway, back with Beldums, I'm a breeder of them. Therefore, if anyone would like one, I can breed some and trade them at anytime.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I used mine for Palkia, It was a long day and i couldn't be bothered to battle it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Used mine on Dialga. Yeah. No balls. And I got really angry when I discovered the catch rate was 30! X_x

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I think most people go for the legendary when they play the game for the first time.

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
    I used mine on Cresselia. It was worth it I think. But I have not yet caught Reggigigas (sp?) so, I don't know if it is a mistake yet. But so far its not. ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I used mine on Palkia since about half of my pokemon were fainted and I didnt really feel like trying to catch it using ultra balls.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I used mine in Cresselia, and imported one for Giratina just because I was lazy to catch it normally. I did catch Mesprit with an Ultra Ball, though. And I can still import more, but I doubt I'll use them, unless I have the opportunity of getting the Hotel Pass, Oak's Letter or the Azure Flute. I'd like them to be in Master Balls. =3 But I don't think I'll ever get them.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I caught both Cresselia and Mesprit with ultra balls. I still have to use my Master ball. I maybe will use it when an Event pokemon comes out.

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I used mine on a Cresselia. I heard Cresselia was the best pokemon in the game....

Back