• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

scorpyo

Is afraid of the Unown
    Years
    I used it on a dialga. :P I found its roar of time to be a one hit k.o to me lol. I hammered all of the other legendaries with ultra balls (except for heatran, in which I caught it with my LAST timer ball on my 7th restart)

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    I used mine on Dialga only because I forgot to buy tons of Ultra Balls before I went up to Mt. Coronet....

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I used mine on Giratina.
    Then i got another masterball from a trade,
    and i used it on Heatran

Elvir

Master Trainer
    Years
    I actually used my masterball on Giratina...

I caught my Cresellia with a quick ball xD Pure Luck..

Mesprit,Azelf,Uzie I got with some dark balls..

And scince I bought both Diamond/Pearl on the first day.. Lol Soz Im bit of a fanatic. :D
    I used pokemon on palkia and dialga..

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Dialga being as Cyrus almost koed all my pokes and you cant heal thanks to dawn and rowan and i really wanted the legendary, Ive also won the lottery 2 times after that and gotten 2 more masterballs to use on messy and celsyy

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Meh, I wasted it on Cresselia.

And that was BEFORE I cared about natures, so I ended up with a Hasty one! :(

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Cresselia.

Mesprit and Giratina were both easy with Dusk Balls. With Wobbuffett for Mesprit, and Skarmory for Giratina.

Still working on Regigigas.

Heck, I havent even tried it yet desu~! ^^;

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    i used mine on uxie i got bord of trying to catch it normally when it put all of my poke`s to sleep.i imported another one from emerald and i dont know what to use it on..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I haven't used my current one. But I'll probably use it on Cresselia when I get tired of chasing it and throwing other Pokeballs at it.

Back