• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call it, Cash, Money, Dough or something else?

Do You call it Cash, Money, Dough or something else/ other?

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I call it money. Dough seems rather American and...I just don't say cash.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Over the years I've called it many things: money, cash, dough, bread, paper. These are the effects of listening to too much rap music.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I call it either cash or money, although sometimes I'll act stupid and flat-out call it "currency," like, "I need to get some currency to buy this," or whatever. XD;

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I call it many things: money, cash, dough, green, dead presidents, you name it.

It's way too good to be called only one thing.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I call it money, or the word for it in my language. XD

I call $100 Benjamin's though.. Except it's odd since I don't live in America.. XDD;;

Surprisingly I've never called money "cash" before. o.o;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I usually just call it either money or cash. Though, most of the time I use the term money.

Also, I tend to collect pennies too so I usually just say pennies instead of actual money.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I call it money, cash, dough and moula. :D

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I call it money, occasionally I'll say the afghan word for money which is "Paysa" (Pay-ee-sa) like I'll say to my sister "No you can't borrow Paysa cuz I need it" and I really hate using the term "Dough"

Back