• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike about your physical appearance?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • As much as I hate to admit it, I don't like how much hair I have on my body. I either grow too much of it, or it grows too fast (the latter applies to the hairs on my head; the former applies to the hair on my arms and legs).

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I know that if I exercised a lot more I could probably look really awesome, but even with exercise, I can never seem to get rid of this double chin. :< I know it is probably gross to think about but yeah, every picture I take looks horrible because of it. :\

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I used to hate my entire appearance back when my gender issues were worse than they are now.

Now days, I'm mostly okay with how I look all things considered.

I kinda wanna lose a little bit of weight, and sometimes I wished I dressed a bit different but either of those are kind of an easy fix, the latter if I had a bit more money. So I.. really can't complain too much anymore. I guess those two things count for now though, until they're fixed.

Years
  • The thing I hate most is probably my stomach. Even when I was a bit thinner as a kid, it always seemed chubby to me. However it's not that bad so even now I don't really complain about it or try to get rid of it.

Ayselipera

Nearly everything, but it's really pointless to list. I blame it on a ton of bad experiences growing up that revolved around the way I looked that pretty much just destroyed my self esteem in every way possible. I used to be really bad though and avoid all cameras and beg people to take down pictures of me they posted. Over the past year though I've changed a lot with how I look so I'm slowly coming to terms and I can take pictures of myself without cringing and send them to certain people without being a nervous wreck ayayay progress.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I really, really dislike my teeth. I didn't take very good care of them when I was younger and now I'm paying the price. But in my defense, the problem I have with my teeth was a problem I shouldn't have had because my dentist said that the problem would fix itself when more of my adult teeth grew in! I remember!

I have issues with how I look fitness wise, but that can be changeable with some dedication and it's not that bad. But I'm super insecure about my teeth.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • This could take a while!

The main things I dislike are... My hair, it's like not curly and not straight and it flicks towards the bottom and wont straighten and it gets greasy far to quickly. My nose I mean really I've got like a Roman nose and because of an incorrectly aligned jaw one side is higher than the other, my forehead is too big, my eyebrows are disgusting (and the don't get any better no matter what) - I also dislike my jaw because it's not correctly aligned and looks bad, my teeth are disgusting but they're being fixed soon. I'm too tall omg I hate it. My shoulders are too wide I have big feet I'm not curvaceous enough... That's all I can think of right now.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • In all honesty, there's nothing I truly dislike about my physical appearance. I know I'm not the prettiest person ever, but overall I'm pretty happy with the way I look.

If possible though, I would like it if my right shoulder didn't stick out as much and it would be nice if I didn't have a huge surgical scar on my back. But I've accepted the fact that there's nothing I can do to fix these things, so I don't mind them having them. I suppose my stomach could be more toned but I don't really care to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    I dislike the fact that I'm very skinny and unable to put on weight. Also my eyes, because of the way I look on camera, I would prefer to have sunglasses on. I look like a spaz when I don't have them on.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I have so much stuff that I hate but mainly how short and scrawny I am...and my chin. D:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]I'm pretty much fine with my appearance except for the rings under my eyes. That's actually my fault because I get an average of six hours a night so I guess it could be fixed if I really wanted to. Also my teeth <_< my front teeth have a huge gap in between.[/SIZE]

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'm fine with my physical appearance, for the most part. if i were answering this a few years ago, i would've said that i disliked my two front teeth, as they're a bit larger than the rest, giving me a rather "bugs bunny" look, but i've come to realise that they actually make my smile look more genuine.
    but as i am answering this now, then i suppose that if given the chance to change anything about myself, it would be my hair. i don't hate it, per se, but when i was a child, my hair was curly and reminiscent of the hair of those statues portraying the greek gods and goddesses. however, since having my first pixie at age four, it's been straight (although slightly wavy) ever since. i'd personally want to get my curly hair back.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I hate how chubby I am mainly cause my older brother makes fun of me for it. Another thing is how short I am and my lack of muscle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Nothing. I'm perfect just the way I am, with every bump, scrape, and disfigurement. Perhaps... to answer the question, I would remove the dent in my chest. But that would more be for health reasons than for appearance reasons. And even then, the benefits would be slight.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think I have a chubtacular tummy even though I've lost a lot of weight and I'm at a good weight right now. Aaaand everything else about me is toned/muscular/not chubtacular but not my stomach. Such is life.

I also used to think I had a big nose but I've come to accept it lol

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • I wouldn't say i dislike my physical appearance ;), but if there was one thing, it would be the fact that i look like a total derp when i smile without showing my teeth D:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    My beard is the worst thing about my appearance. It almost covers my entire face & some of my throat, & no matter how much I shave, it almost comes back literally a day later. In my past, it made me look like I'm turning into a werewolf, like in those old-time werewolf movies. If I can find a way to get rid of it for good, I'll die a happy person.

Everything else about my appearance is either a non-issue or something that I don't really care about.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'm really short. If I was a little taller, my life would be a lot different.. >___>

Oh well, I'll find someone out there who will love me back, lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My skin is my biggest problem. It breaks out more annoyingly than it should for a 21 year old man, especially when I'm stressed. It's one of those things that will go away eventually, but it's taking longer than it should and that bugs the hell out of me.

It's not terrible but it's not great having 15 year old problems at 21 lol.

Back