• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like most about The PokeCommunity? (tPC)

Favorite thing about PC?

• Blogs

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Friends

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Threads

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Whatever makes me happy X)

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • The reason I come back again and again even when I say that I'm done with this place for good is the thought-provoking discussions and the friendly people. When I was a PC newbie (on my old account way back in 2003), there were a ton of members that helped me to get acquainted with the site, and I feel obligated to do the same to the more recent newbies. :D

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    The people of course, the threads are only what connects you to them. After that, it's them that makes it truly fun around here and off.

Bay

Years
  • The friends and the threads here. I have fun getting into crazy conversations with my friends. As for threads, there's always an interesting topic that I like to post my input and have a discussion with the other members, yes yes. :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The fact that PC can improve the quality's of a person whether it be grammar, personality or w/e.

Oh, and friends. Can't have PC without friends. :)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Personally my favorite part, besides the members, is how you can send VMs to others.
    It won't be the same PC without them.. at least for me it won't.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • In general, being able to chat with other pokemon fans. Also the hacking and emulation is pretty cool to XD.

Years
  • Used to be bored... ANd this made me really happy, meeting amazing people and learning new things! It also raises my mood when im sad or stuck-up with doing my Homework which is ruining my life...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I particularly like how you may be asked to be a moderator! I would love to be one because I would like to keep the Poke Community running smoothly and Help the other moderators and staff keep the Pokecommunity great!

I also particulary like how you can edit your signature and desgin and create it to meet your own style needs! I think it is fantastic! And with it you can show other people the things that represent you personally!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I like how I can express a different side of myself here and express a similar interest with everyone, which is something I can't do in real life or my friends and people surrounding me would think I was weird if I was very open about it.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • The people here (for the most part) are just fantastic. And the discussion that goes on makes me laugh and/or really think. And it just helps me relax to talk to people that don't judge me like the kids at school would. And my pair's here, of course. <33

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Those options don't apply much to me since i am new, but i like this community because it varies in age group and people tend to be nice and friendly. Believe me ive been to other communities were people are just atrocious. So i feel very welcome in this place, even though i just got back into pokemon..heh

Back