• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like/not like in a username?

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I hate usernames that aren't in english (why are they allowed them if you aren't allowed to post in any language other than english?)

I also hate those unnecessary little additions like the trademark symbol and periods.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Like: Short names, and funny ones.
    Dislike: All caps. I cringe from them noobs, who think they're, teh HARDC0REZZ OMG!!!11111. ugh. And misspellings. What a turn off. xP.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I can't stand usernames with a billion letters at the end- I have a friend that goes entirely by rouge880909 and it drives me nuts.
    I don't like Japanese names all that much, either, as they seem cliche. Same with names involving darkness, angst, shadows, midnight, etc.

Back