• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in the bathroom? ~.^

Which do you prefer taking?

• A bath. 83

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • A shower. ^^

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • Depends on my mood. ^-^

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Jeremy is cute! x3

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I only ever take showers. I don't think I've taken an actual bath for.. at least five years. Showers are much more convenient, though I can understand why one would an enjoy a long bath.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hmm. Actually have the dirt cleaned off of me, or sit there and stew in a tepid pool of my own filth?

Showers win there.

Baths are nice and relaxing and fun every once in a while, but I'll still have to take a shower afterward, because I don't feel like baths get me clean enough.

Thread title had me all excited there for a minute. D:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I usually take showers. Taking a bath is long and boring.
    By vote goes for Jeremy is cute...definitely 8D

Years
    I mainly take showers because they are quick and I can get rid of my 5 o'clock shadow while I'm at it.

Rarely to I ever take a bath. Honestly, bath and shower both mean the same thing to me. It's just going in there and washing yourself.

BTW, Jeremy is cute.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I tend to find a bath very thereputic, and I enjoy the clean feeling when you come out of one. It always gives me a good mood.

Having said that, I would like to have a shower installed so that I could really feel clean and refreshed.

Besides, no one want to bathe in sweat or pee (sorry, if that was gross) :(

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    I Love Baths. Soo Relaxing, and just yummy x3.
    There is one thing I have to do once in life though.

Share a bath with someone very Spweshial.

Spoiler:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    What I do in the bathroom? Why don't you come and join me to find out? ;D

Nah, I'm just kidding. I always take showers, they're just so much easier, and in my opinion more relaxing. Bath's are just too... gross, especially if it's after getting really dirty outside or something. So yeah, showers all the way <3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Wow...I thought this was going to be something involving a total perverted topic of...I mean...yeah, it does depend on my mood but most of the time I just take baths. I usually take showers if I have to be really quick about going somewhere with my parents. XD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    jeremy is cuuute ~ xD

I usually shower, since that biology woman told us a scary tale about baths >.>
    And I sing in the shower too. :3

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I personally prefer a nice warm full bubble bath. I get too cold standing in the shower in Winter. XD
    Bath is more relaxing and I feel clean and fresh after one. <3

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I prefer baths, which I can stay in for a long time, but most of the time showers are good too since they're short (usually) and sweet. Whichever.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I take Showers on a daily basis, but I like baths a lot as well, but for relaxation not getting clean.

Back