• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in the bathroom? ~.^

Which do you prefer taking?

• A bath. 83

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • A shower. ^^

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • Depends on my mood. ^-^

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Jeremy is cute! x3

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I always take showers. The only time I take a bath is if I've done a lot of hard work that day and I'm sore, or if I'm sick. Other than that, I never take baths. And I always take a shower after a bath too.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I usually pick the weirdest answer but this time i chose the shower.
    i'm not the kind of person who sits down(in fact i stand up when i type). Not only that, but the idea of what stays in the bath disturbs me, but i still take a bath when i feel happy.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Rarely do I ever take baths nowadays, I'm usually on the run to do other things so I'd shower frequently. The last time I had a bath was when I didn't really have much to do and had no where to go, it's a good way to kill time if you just find pleasure by sitting there being pampered by hot water and fragrance oils.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I like taking baths. Then I can talk on the phone, read and stuff while taking a bath. If I take a shower, there's a high chance that the phone, book or whatever will get wet.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, showers are awesome, but my poll vote goes to 'Jeremy is cute! x3' for the lulz. It's all for the lulzzzz.

Anyway, showers are quick and efficient. Baths waste water and kill fish...and you're not getting really clean, ya know? xD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I wasn't sure to read this, due to the title - and the fact jeremy made it, it could be ANYTHING xD

I shower, I don't like sitting in my own dirt and besides I get loads of spiders in my bath. >_>

And, of course Jeremy Is Cute :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I am terribly lazy in the bathroom, ever since my parents had the shower worked on. Now it has a place for you to sit down, a television, and 4 shower heads on the ceiling and the walls. I can spend about 2 hours in the shower on any given day, I just don't want to get out since it gets so comfortable <_<

Jeremy is cute <3, ftw

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    I think shower is for cleaning and all that, Baths should be for relaxations and to clear our stress.. Mostly when Its cold, I take a shower with hot water, When I am hot I'd take a bath with cold water ;D

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    It depends how I feel when it comes to having a bath or a shower. But I love both. Can I select more than one?

Showers are quick and easy, though the amount of time I spend in the shower (15 minutes and upwards) I might as well have a bath with all that water! lol

Baths take longer to prepare, but having a good soak once in a while does the skin and muscles good. It's much more relaxing, so its worth the effort. Plus its easier to not get your hair wet when you've already washed it beforehand :)

I've never had a 'Jeremy is cute! x3' in the bathroom. Is this maybe implying something....? o_O :P

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I hardly ever take baths.
    I take showers.

Even though my shower is a bath/shower, It's WICKED uncomfortable to lay down in with a tub full of water.
    slip, clunk.
    slip, clunk.
    neck pain.

that's all you get.
    I feel worse than before before because my neck and head feel terrible. T_T

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    JEREMY IS CUTE *SCREAM*

Well
    I had the best bath ever the other day but thats a one off.

Normally a shower because I'm to lazy to run the bath.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    I'm not going to say that I take showers because they're QUICK.
    I usually take a shower of... about half an hour.
    Sometimes more.
    I like to take showers because they have more positive points than baths ^___^
    First, I don't have any patient to wait the bath get full, then sit there, relax, argh~
    Then the water begins to get coold, and you have to wash yourself quickly, because you wasted soo much time reading, drowning, or doing whatever.
    And you are floating in your own filth. ok.
    But then the water begins to get white and you can't even see the bottom of the bath... and something grabs your foot @@
    But, you know, the BIGGEST problem is all the trouble to full the bath. I'm way too lazy.
    But sometimes I enjoy my freedom and take a nice hot bath, with that things that make bubbles *---*~

Back