• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do in the bathroom? ~.^

Which do you prefer taking?

• A bath. 83

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • A shower. ^^

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • Depends on my mood. ^-^

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Jeremy is cute! x3

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, which do you prefer? XD I prefer taking showers because it's quicker and efficient. X3 However I do enjoy taking baths because they are relaxing and tI take them to help sooth my sore muscles. ^^;;

So how about you, sweeties? XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Kinda of a wierd question you have posted, but I understand what you are say. Anyway, I would normally take a shower, but when I want to relax I will run a bath full of hot, or warm, and just take load off.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Well sweeties, which do you prefer? XD I prefer taking showers because it's quicker and efficient. X3 However I do enjoy taking baths because they are relaxing and tI take them to help sooth my sore muscles. ^^;;

You and your Dirty but Kawaii mind...

I take nice long hot showers...the rest is censored due to state regulations...~.^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

I like being quick and efficient at everything I do, so shower all the time for me. I haven't had a bath in years.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really don't like baths at all. They're boring and meh, if I make the water too hot or too cold, I'm not happy.

Showers are great, I don't make them quick at all though XD;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I like both - sometimes I read manga in the bathtub XD

The rest of the time I wanna be quick so I take a shower.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Showers are muuuuch quicker. I used to take a lot of baths when I was younger, but then I slowly realized that I was essentially soaking in my own filth, therefore, I went to showering, as much as I hated it at first. I wash my hair often, so I find showers a lot easier. I've also attempted to make baths more enjoyable by reading books, but they'd just get wet and it was such a hassle. D: So, showers for me~

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Ahh nothing beats a nice lounge in a therapy tub with a pair of headphones on my Favourite music! I love baths, they're so soothing and relaxing. I understand what all you people are saying with showers being semi- quick and all, but I prefer the relaxation most of the time. (If I really have to be somewhere I'll forego the tub and shower though)
    My vote is for Jeremy is cute! x3Baths!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I enjoy baths more, but there's really so little time in the day, so usually I just take a shower. Funny way you phrased the thread's title, by the way.

Zet

Years
    Jeremy is cute!... I mean I like to go for showers, since they're nice and refreshing and mainly because there's water restrictions where I live right now

Years
    I take showers. The only reason I'll ever take a bath is because it's impossible to take a shower. :/ For years, I was scared of taking baths. As for now, it just doesn't appeal to me, even when I want to warm up or relax. I'd rather take a shower any day. \o/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What a dirty title you have there, Jeremy. XD

I prefer showers, because they don't relax you and make you feel like you can't get out. But baths are fun too~ ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Bath, 'cause that's just what I've grown up with. I'll need to find one large enough for my comfort though, I'm not as short as bath makers seem to think people are.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, since I live in a country with a lot of water shortages, I always take showers. It's faster, and saves water =D

Anyways, when I come back from a camp or so, I take a bath to relax a bit :3

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Devious title Jeremy..
    I vote Jeremy is cute..

It's a shower when I'm in a hurry and have things to do..
    And a bath when I want to relax and kill some time.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I definitely prefer taking a shower. I don't know why, it might be because it wastes less water than a bath.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Sitting in a tub where other people have sat in naked just doesn't appeal to me. :| So, showers plz kthx. They are quicker and it's easier to wash yourself, too. >: If I want to relax, I just go in the hot tub.

Back