• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Play Pokemon on?

What do you play Pokemon On? (choose as many as needed)

• Gameboy/ Gameboy Advance

Votes: 49 65.3%
  • Computer

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • iPod Touch

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other (Please state below)

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I vote for other, because I play my pokemon games on my game boy sp or the gameboy player. =]

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Um, whatever consoles the games come out on? o_o I don't discriminate against the consoles and only play certain games or anything, I just play most to all of them when they come out, on the consoles they're released on. I've played a few of the older ones via emulator, but I usually don't if I already own the game.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I play the Pokemon games on my PC through emulators, a Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, Gameboy Color, and Playstation Portable through emulators.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    I play the original Gameboy generation on my DS via an emulator and the GBA ones through a flashcart. I also play the originals on my iPod Video (I sync up my saves carefully!) and on PC via emulation. Occasionally I will actually play the DS versions on a DS.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Of the hand-held games, I actually only use my Nintendo DS to play the Third and Fourth Generation of Pokemon games; unless I'm transferring Pokemon from Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness; then I use my original clear plastic GameBoy Advance.

For the GameCube games, I use my Wii, which I got last month.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I play pokemon on, the Gameboy Color, GBA SP, and DsLite. I do occasionally use emulators, but not too often.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Err, how exactly do you play Pokemon in the computer with this "emulator" I'm hearing about?
    But anyway, I play Pearl and the Mystery Dungoen series on my DS Lite. Now I could just get my hands on Emerald and FireRed....

Back