• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Play Pokemon on?

What do you play Pokemon On? (choose as many as needed)

• Gameboy/ Gameboy Advance

Votes: 49 65.3%
  • Computer

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • iPod Touch

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other (Please state below)

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I like how you listed iPod touch, but didn't list iPhone.

Also where's the DS option in that poll?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I play on the computer.

Using ROMs and Shoddy, which, as Vance said, is the best online battle system ever.
    I'll argue that it was the best thing to happen to the online battling community. =D

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I use my Game Boy Colour, my little brother's GBA SP and a GBA emulator on my brother's PSP. I use PSP almost only for playing GBA games. :D

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I use my GBA SP... it's the only gaming system I have besides the Wii.

Years
    I play the 1st through 3rd generation Pokemon games on my PSP. I bought my PSP for the sole purpose of installing custom firmware and playing all kinds of games when I'm not at home.

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Both my DS and Comp.
    I use my R4 cuz I like to play my Rom hacks on my DS! XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I play D/P on my DS, and i play every single other gba game on my visualboy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    D/P on my DS, all other games on my computer. c:
    Besides, hacking the GBA games and watching them flip out is teh fun. ~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    GB/GBA, computer if I want to play Crystal (no battery worries that way) and other because the DS is neither a GB nor a GBA.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This thread is somewhat lacking. Putting other as an option is an acceptable decision when making a poll, but do you have to leave out all of the normal gaming platforms that Pokémon is played on?

For me, I enjoy the old school games quite a lot, so I still have my Gameboy and Colour and my Gameboy Advanced SP in case I want to play them. I have Diamond and Pearl, so surely I have a Nintendo DS. I tried to download emulators, but the download failed and I haven't been bothered to try downloading again.

Back