• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of yourself?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think I am a freak who will never get a girlfriend or ever succeed in life.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I'm kind of like a little kid who can't grow up, really. And I know that it's going to make me suffer later on. But I still can't grow up into the adult I need to be, and that is unfortunate.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • sometimes i flirt with the idea of calling myself weird or different from normal people but when i really think about it, i'm not all that different at all :P

i'd say i think of myself as human

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm a quiet person.. and I generally keep to myself+ a few "friends." I think of myself as an equal to others, if not a lesser. I'm normal to me, but not your normal.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'm a very quiet, shy person... at this rate, I don't think I am ever going to succed with anything in life. I'll probably die alone. I'm past caring anymore anyway.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think I am uhh.... look at the username, dammit.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I am the most disgusting and loathsome person on the face of the earth. I am selfish and lusty, I care for nothing but myself.
    I have no talent. I cannot write worth crap, I cannot draw, I cannot sing, I cannot run, I cannot play sports, I cannot play video games, I cannot program, I cannot do anything for others.
    I hurt myself for the sole purpose of attention. I need the focus on ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME all the time, no one else. I wallow in self pity and don't realize I don't have the right to be sad because so many people are worse off than me. I have no right to worry about my own little cuts when people are wounded around me.
    Still... I am self-absorbed.
    I'm way lusty too... fawning, obsequious... just the thought of a certain... someone drives me crazy. His voice makes it even worse.
    I'm blind, naive, childish, foolish, and unintelligent. My grades are terrible. I cannot learn anything... it is impossible to drive it through my thick skull.

I'm despicable. I deserve to die.

I am so undesirable... I will never be loved. I am doomed to watch as each of my friends and my siblings and cousins find someone... someone to love and get married to. I will forever glance wearily at happy couples... and know that will never be me in a man's arms.
    I'm going to live alone, die alone... and who's going to care? No one... because I don't exist to anyone at all.

I'm going to be alone... forever. Die as a pathetic old lady...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's nice to see so many people have confidence in themselves. <<"

I suppose I'd be a rather quiet electronics geek with a strong sense of morality and a need, on some level, to debate things with others. Intelligent, a tad lazy when it comes to "have-to" things, and a good friend.

All in all, I like me.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Let's see... I'm relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
    I'm not very orderly. I'm outgoing...

I'm an intellectual, dependent on the support of others. I'm mystical, romantic, and a bit of a fantasy addict as well as religious. I'm somewhat sensitive, and on a scale of 1 to 10 on a submissive or dominant personality, I'm a 6. I'm also anti-authority, though not prone to committing crime.

I took one of my favorite personality quizs to help myself build a more in-depth reply. It's long, but it attempts to give accurate results based on your answers. Here's mine! If you want to take it, go to https://similarminds.com/global-adv.html The links in the picture would normally link to a description of the trait. There is a box where you can copy and paste HTML to put the results on your own site, but that doesn't work well on PC, so, I just took a screenshot of the results page and posted that.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am many things. I am an adventure into untold lands, and the sound of a child's laughter. I am all the stars in the sky, and the spirit of the earth beneath your feet. I am the crashing of waves onto a shore at dawn, and the last dance of the night.

But really I am just me.

Dawn

Years
  • I'm rather anxious to see how certain friends of mine score on that test. I'll have to pester them over MSN later. xD I took an alternate version in which I changed one feature of myself and roleplayed that theoretical version, just to see what I'd be like.

If you can guess what I changed by seeing my results, you win a cookie. I'm only doing this once.

Last edited:

Jacob77

Are you reading this?
    Years
  • I'm horribly shy. I may not seem like it online, but I am. I just don't like talking much. :/ If I know someone really well though, I don't have a problem talking to them though.

I'm actually smarter than most people in my grade if I actually decide to do my work. In my English class, I actually grasp concepts much faster than everyone else in the class. What takes them like two weeks to grasp takes me one day.

Words taken from my mind , that's exactly the same way I would describe myself, well , except for the whole talent things, insteed I've gone paranoid and lost grasp of what I used to do ~ anyway here comes my "Personality test" results.

Stability
    results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    introverted, secretive, messy, depressed, does not like leadership, somewhat nihilistic, observer, does not make friends easily, unassertive, feels invisible, feels undesirable, hates large parties, does not like to stand out, leisurely, suspicious, submissive, abstract, unpredictable, intellectual, likes rain, likes the unknown, negative, weird, not a risk taker, unadventurous, avoidant, strange

Dawn

Years

• Intellectual, narcissism, need to dominate... all the signs of an evil mad scientist in the making.

Wow this was accurate xD

Told ya! They don't give ya' 126 questions for nothin'

Every so often it is majorly wrong about something, but it at least tries. Like on my second "altered" evaluation showed me as slightly less dominant. I was like, WHAT?! Just goes to show...

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • If EVERYONE is unique, then aren't we all the same? ;)

Anywho, I would say I am ugly but helpful... Just kidding! I'm not very helpful... Ok, I am :P
    Hmm, well I would say I'm that guy that's TOO nice to everyone, I'd rather talk about things than fight. (which is weird since I'm an amateur boxer haha) I listen, everyone always comes to me for advice. I used to be very shy but by helping other people get over their shyness and getting people to come out of their shell it's made me more confident.
    That's all I can say about myself. The rest is a secret. I like to remain a little mysterious, oooooooo spooky!

Back