• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think would make PC better?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And? The banner makes it easy to identify... I dunno, but I think people like to see the name of the forum they're at visible.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dude, guys, we have a TON of barely Pokémon-themed themes. :| Look at all our plain and simple themes. Practically the only reason you can tell Jake's new PokéLink theme is Pokémon-related at all is the vague Pokéball print in the top-right banner. People are far more likely to notice anime/Pokémon images in sigs and avatars than a small pokéball motif. :|

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah really :| Just use one of those when you're out in public, if people even do see the PokeBall in the corner, they probably wouldn't even recognize what it was.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I was proudly displaying Bewitched for a while...Now Poke Link 4 Blue seems pretty neutral. Most people will recognize it as a forum with a passing glance, but won't know that it's about pokemon XD

I think we have plenty of themes that don't automatically scream "POKEMON!"...and if so, only upon closer inspection.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Dude, guys, we have a TON of barely Pokémon-themed themes. :| Look at all our plain and simple themes. Practically the only reason you can tell Jake's new PokéLink theme is Pokémon-related at all is the vague Pokéball print in the top-right banner. People are far more likely to notice anime/Pokémon images in sigs and avatars than a small pokéball motif. :|

Yeah really :| Just use one of those when you're out in public, if people even do see the PokeBall in the corner, they probably wouldn't even recognize what it was.

Yeah, totally; stupid me. :/

But whatever, it's fine; if I want to browse PC at school that badly, I'll just use my iPod.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You could've just edited your previous post with a pachy quote.

How about creating your own skin similar to poke link 4.0 with a different colour scheme but without the one pokeball image. They can call it "Ashamed of viewing a pokémon forum in public."

But this is a better idea:

Try doing your coursework/homework at school. That way you'll have more time in the safety of your own home.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nobody ever wants to do their classwork in class. People need a break from it or else they get pain, duh.

Years
    lol, that Default theme is just a recognisable as PKLink4, which is not too bad at all. No matter what you do, you're going to come across a sig or other image that you would prefer not to be seen, so it's not going to make a huge difference.

For the record, you can always turn of images through the browser.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Or your edit options … "Visible Post Elements".

Also when in school can you mess around with the preferences of a browser? =O

Back