• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want in your Pokemon collection?

Raging Umbreon

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
    I want more Umbreon stuff. Would be awesome if I could get more Dark type pokemon stuff too like A Tyranitar and Weavile figurine, I already have an Umbreon plushie so I'm wishing I had an Umbreon shirt and firgurine

Years
    I want more Umbreon stuff. Would be awesome if I could get more Dark type pokemon stuff too like A Tyranitar and Weavile figurine, I already have an Umbreon plushie so I'm wishing I had an Umbreon shirt and firgurine

I've seen all the stuff you're talking about for sale while I'm looking on Amazon or Ebay or such cause I'm bored out of my mind, they're awesome!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I guess all I want in my collection is to keep collecting the Season boxsets of the Anime. I have up to Season 16 so obviously just waiting on XY finishing to get the next one. I hope to continue doing that as long as the anime runs.

Years
    I guess all I want in my collection is to keep collecting the Season boxsets of the Anime. I have up to Season 16 so obviously just waiting on XY finishing to get the next one. I hope to continue doing that as long as the anime runs.

That's cool, I would LOVE to have the complete collection!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    It'd be nice to have Ash's first outfit and the rest of the protagonists clothing from the games, most of it looks pretty nice.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Merch, eh? I would like a lot of Milotic stuff. Cards, plushies, toys, etc. Anything Milotic in general.

Also, the complete set of Pokemon Special volumes that has been printed so far. My friend has several volumes with her and I'm so jealous of it. :F

Years
    It'd be nice to have Ash's first outfit and the rest of the protagonists clothing from the games, most of it looks pretty nice.

I really like the outfits, I'd love to have those as well!

Merch, eh? I would like a lot of Milotic stuff. Cards, plushies, toys, etc. Anything Milotic in general.

Also, the complete set of Pokemon Special volumes that has been printed so far. My friend has several volumes with her and I'm so jealous of it. :F

Milotic's a really nice Pokemon! I love most of the merch made of it. And the Pokemon Special Volumes are pretty cool, I love the manga! Unfortunately because I've only been collecting for like a month, I only have one manga book. But I got it at 50 cents, and it's in great shape so I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I would love to own a copy of Pokemon Green. I have every other main version game except for Green, so it would essentially complete my collection since I don't collect anything else Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Having some Pokémon hat would be cool! I used to have one when I was a kid, but lost it one day when I went out to the mall with my mom--I was trying out clothes. Alongside, t-shirts would be nice, too. Would love to be more into trading-cards, but unfortunately, I'm trying to keep myself away from it nowadays, as they consumed a lot of my money when I was younger. They're fun to be keeping up with and whatnot, but I feel that limiting yourself might be a good idea.

Years
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire :3 Only three months left ;-;

MORE POKEMON PLUSHES FOR ME KTHNXBAI. I love collecting plushes, so the more I have, the happier I am! At the moment, I particularly want the rest of the Eeveelutions; I just need Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon! I'd also like a Pokemon hat; I saw Ash's original hat for sale at a kiosk when I went to Universal Studios back in January, but I didn't get to buy it :<

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I want merch of the Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite and Riolu-Lucario lines. They're my favoritest. I also want some hats, and a couple of cool looking shirts.

Years
    I would love to own a copy of Pokemon Green. I have every other main version game except for Green, so it would essentially complete my collection since I don't collect anything else Pokemon.

I've always wanted Pokemon Green! It's one I've never played but really wanted to.

Having some Pokémon hat would be cool! I used to have one when I was a kid, but lost it one day when I went out to the mall with my mom--I was trying out clothes. Alongside, t-shirts would be nice, too. Would love to be more into trading-cards, but unfortunately, I'm trying to keep myself away from it nowadays, as they consumed a lot of my money when I was younger. They're fun to be keeping up with and whatnot, but I feel that limiting yourself might be a good idea.

Oh, that's too bad! I have two baseball caps, one with Squirtle from a thrift store and one from the TCG state championships as a door prize. I'd love the t-shirts too, but you don't find many in the girl's section and it might be awkward going in the boys. I only get trading cards so I can competitive play. Just enough though, I barely spend any money on them.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire :3 Only three months left ;-;

MORE POKEMON PLUSHES FOR ME KTHNXBAI. I love collecting plushes, so the more I have, the happier I am! At the moment, I particularly want the rest of the Eeveelutions; I just need Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon! I'd also like a Pokemon hat; I saw Ash's original hat for sale at a kiosk when I went to Universal Studios back in January, but I didn't get to buy it :<

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out 2 days before my birthday, I can't wait :D I love plushes too, they're the cutest and softest part of Pokemon merch! I love the Pokemon Center sitting trick pose eeveelutions, you should take a look if you haven't already! I hope you can get an Ash hat sometime!

I want merch of the Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite and Riolu-Lucario lines. They're my favoritest. I also want some hats, and a couple of cool looking shirts.

Yeah, some merch of those Pokemon would be epic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, that's too bad! I have two baseball caps, one with Squirtle from a thrift store and one from the TCG state championships as a door prize. I'd love the t-shirts too, but you don't find many in the girl's section and it might be awkward going in the boys. I only get trading cards so I can competitive play. Just enough though, I barely spend any money on them.

That's nice! Former's most likely blue (isn't it?), but what color is latter?

Back