• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want your last words to be?

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well before death i would not say anything, I would just keep my eye and mouth closed and in my mind i would just simply say 'Oh god, Oh god, Oh god'

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I'd probably say something like: I will always regret having picked up smoking.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    I'd totally do something dramatic. Like;

'My life was a grain of sand in the earth, to be washed away so no one will remember me.'

Or maybe.....

'I'm done with being on the bottom...finally I will be on top of the world.....'

Cause that's how I roll.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I changed my mind. If I see my death coming, I want to end with a bang by referring to the game in someway. Either ''I just lost the game'', or ''You just lost the game.'' The latter seems to be one that I would say to someone who I'm about the kill or something, so I'd probably say I instead... :>

Though I highly doubt that it would go out that way in the least. Refer to my earlier post for something more likely... :(

Back