• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want your last words to be?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    以呂波耳本へ止
    千利奴流乎和加
    餘多連曽津祢那
    良牟有為能於久
    耶万計不己衣天
    阿佐伎喩女美之
    恵比毛勢須

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    - "I lived most my life knowing this would happen. And yet, I'm still shocked. I hoped you've had your fun, keep this picture inside your head, It'll haunt you forever. Unless you're as heartless as me, that is."
    - "I've never believed in God. But here I am, preying I was wrong."
    - "I want to go somewhere. Even if it's hell. As long as I can see something, feel something, I'll be fine. 'Cause I'm scared of the dark."
    - "Y'know, you have some balls."
    - "I've never been more scared in my entire life."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "Why are you murdered gonna murder you murdered a thread murderer who murder the thread of murder you murdered the murdered of the murder of the murder thread?"

Say that 5 times fast :D

Or...

"Tell Miley Cyrus I am glad she grew to be a double d" If I make it to my 20s

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    "No damn it, I never used my 50¢ coupon for a box of rice krispies!"
    I'mma be a cheap jew-lady. XD No offense to any jews that see this.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    If shot, either:

"I forgive you, I pray God does too."

or...

"You twisted jackass."

XD If there's such a thing as a light case of bipolar disorder, I think I may have it.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    My last words would be "I only thought what i did was right...but, i guess my entire life was alway wrong..." or "You dont need to worry, i'll be where i want to be"

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
    Naturally: I lived long... and endured so much... There really was strength in me I never saw.

Suicide: Why... He said he would be there.... but he wasn't.... now he's gone...

Killed: Fine! I've got nothing to live for anyway...

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
    Years
    AS in right now? like if i died right now? hmmm hopefully

"I'm sorry Anthony, i know i don't mean anything to you but please don't for get me, please"

OR :D

"I'm scared Ant. I don't wannt to go away."

then he would say "As long as I remember you you'll exist you know that, don't you?"

then there would be lots of tears, and a wet sloppy kiss and then.. i quietly say "anthony.."

and he says "yes?" but i'm dead...

D; D; D; D;

;_; ;_; ;_;

i made myself cry *sniffle*

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Natually: I love you hun... but make sure you let go of my hand before the rigor mortis sets in...

Murdered: That's fine... when we meet again, i'll be waiting with a 1969 El Camino, a chainsaw, and a grape stabbed with a really, really pointy stick!

That or my usual "rattlesnakes..." or "damn..." or if i really have enough time, "Keep Spriting!"

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Like Einstein's, No-one will ever no what my final words will be, but they will probably by why I am I dying or something like that, which is extremely corny.

Years
    i take it hannah's your girlfriend.
    anyway, i'd want to say, hey look! i think i can breathe again!
    but seriously, probably the i' love you, or God, i'm coming home or somehting...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Bury me at makeout creek...
    Milhous' words.
    or:
    Buy me a jewel encrusted tomb stone.

Back